Cable management

Jelz

Ok, so, i am planning on possibly getting a new desk, and I want to cable manage this time. What items should I get to cable manage? 

That's really going to depend on what you need to cable manage, how far it has to be cable managed, and where within the room it needs to be cable managed.
My desk sits up against the wall in the corner of my office, the only thing I have to cable manage is a surge protector that leads off about two feet away. some simple double sided 3m foam tape holds the surge protector to the underside of my desk.

The display cables running to my monitors are cable managed by keeping them bundled up behind my monitor with some Velcro loops.
my peripherals (external enclosures, mixer, mic, DAC/AMP and mouse/keyboard are cable managed much the same) Mixer and Fulla 2 are mounted to the wall with the aforementioned double sided foam tape cables are managed in bundles. My AT2020 is on a boom arm and the cable runs along the side of my desk (against the wall), keyboard is routed behind my primary monitor and tucked away, mouse is plugged into my keyboard pass through.

inside my case, everything is cable managed with provided routing pathways, and zip-ties.

My build is relatively easy to manage, there's probably $10 worth of materials involved. Yours may be vastly different.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

18 minutes ago, Semper said:

That's really going to depend on what you need to cable manage, how far it has to be cable managed, and where within the room it needs to be cable managed.
My desk sits up against the wall in the corner of my office, the only thing I have to cable manage is a surge protector that leads off about two feet away. some simple double sided 3m foam tape holds the surge protector to the underside of my desk.

The display cables running to my monitors are cable managed by keeping them bundled up behind my monitor with some Velcro loops.
my peripherals (external enclosures, mixer, mic, DAC/AMP and mouse/keyboard are cable managed much the same) Mixer and Fulla 2 are mounted to the wall with the aforementioned double sided foam tape cables are managed in bundles. My AT2020 is on a boom arm and the cable runs along the side of my desk (against the wall), keyboard is routed behind my primary monitor and tucked away, mouse is plugged into my keyboard pass through.

inside my case, everything is cable managed with provided routing pathways, and zip-ties.

My build is relatively easy to manage, there's probably $10 worth of materials involved. Yours may be vastly different.

Would it help if I attach a picture of what I have so far? Because I've cable managed it But the adhesive is starting to come off