.DLL files missing in Lutris 0.4.23

So I have Beamng.Drive manually added to Lutris and it runs pretty crap without DXVK enabled. When I go configure to enable DXVK 0.92 or any other version an error message pops up saying No such file or directory: '/home/TheGermanEngie/.local/share/lutris/runtime/dxvk/0.xx/x64/dxgi.dll' -> 'drive_c/windows/system32/dxgi.dll'.

Inside the 0.92 folder for example is the x64 and x32 folders which both have 5 dlls including dxgi.dll. Also inside the 0.92 folder is a file called setup_dxvk.verb

What do I do now do get DXVK working? Running Lubuntu 18.10 & kernel 4.19.3.

Is your system 32 or 64bit?  Lutris may be looking at the wrong dlls. Check out this post.  If it's not that lmk.  There's a few other solutions that seem to have worked for people online.

18 hours ago, wviper3 said:

Is your system 32 or 64bit?  Lutris may be looking at the wrong dlls. Check out this post.  If it's not that lmk.  There's a few other solutions that seem to have worked for people online.

I have a 64 bit system. I'll try that out and let you know if it works. 

On 11/22/2018 at 3:43 PM, wviper3 said:

So I can get it to work by not "playing" the game but by right clicking and running the .EXE. However another issue arrives by the game not running in 64 bit mode and only 32 bit "compatibility mode". Enabling the 64 bit prefix and doing the exe method causes the game to not boot. Any ideas?