Will these components works good together?

Go to solution Solved by lmeneses,

I mean, yes the build will work together, obviously you know that the mobo will not be able to oc that well. Also, maybe try and fit a 120gb ssd into the build, but other than that it is fine, and upgrading from a 1600x to a 2600 is pointless. And maybe you shouldn't have spent so much on a gpu rather than a mobo

Hello guys, i have bought a ryzen 5 1600x cpu i was willing to buy the 2600 but it were not available last month but now it is available.

So should i get the 2600 or i stick with the 1600x?

Will i get better performance with the 2600 or no over the 1600x?

If it will performe only a little bit better i think it is not worth the upgrade.

Now the second part and most important part:

My pc specs are:

-Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 Founders Edition (stock).

-AMD Ryzen 5 1600x (stock).

-HyperX Fury Ram 16GB 2666MHZ (2x8GB) (stock).

-ASUS Prime A320M-A motherboard.

-SilverStone power supply 600w strider essential.

-MSI Core Frozr L CPU Cooler.

-AOC 22E1H 1080p Monitor.

-Toshiba HDD 2TB.

-2 front intake fans and 1 back exhaust fan and 1 top exhaust fan.

This is my pc specs i want to ask are these component good when they work together and thank you.

PS: *i only use my pc for gaming and nothing else.

*i will not overclock or anything my temps as i sse are fine the cpu while gaming for 2 hours max at 51 degree and the gpu at 73 degree max.

*i have bought this motherboard because it is the best that we have here in our country and any other motherboard like the 350 or 370 is very expensive like 70-110$ more, the 320 is 105$. So please i don't want answer about the motherboard because it is the best i can get for the price. So need to know only if this built will work good together?

I mean, yes the build will work together, obviously you know that the mobo will not be able to oc that well. Also, maybe try and fit a 120gb ssd into the build, but other than that it is fine, and upgrading from a 1600x to a 2600 is pointless. And maybe you shouldn't have spent so much on a gpu rather than a mobo

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG