Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommendations?

alienslime

So currently I have a very old but trusty system with Athlon X2 processor on it. Been using it for light gaming and stuff and it's really showing off it's age so I've decided to move to another architecture and that is Ryzen. Why? In the future I want to take COE or Computer Engineering course by next year. So I want to have a PC to be able to do quite the workload and Ryzen seem to be fit on it. Intel processors are fine but in my country they are quite expensive. I'm in Philippines with PHP as currency, I'm fine with shipping. Currently the budget is 500$ or 26500php. I could make it bigger but not on the spot. Peripherals are no longer needed but I may need a new monitor because it is a D-sub and a new headset. For graphics card I may or may not upgrade it for now because what I want to do is just make my system fresh first. It is an HD 6570. Currently I have in cart is a Ryzen 5 2600, AB350M Aorus, HyperX 8GB. This is from an Asian online market place called Lazada. I'm gaming on this system as well. I'm not intending to reach those hardware-hungry games right now what I want do is make the system to be ready for new upgrades in the future.

Where in the Philippines? Depending on where you are, I may be able to point you to some good local retail shops.

Don't buy from Lazada, a lot of the stuff they have is terribly overpriced.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.