Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Fusion Core"

I am trying to design a futuristic power grid / power management system and I was not sure where to start off. I want to design a modular system that can grow for increasing load demands. Like I said I am not sure where to start and this is a big task I am trying to accomplish so any and all input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

patrick-sutton-render-1.jpg

6 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

Lol looks like its froma video game or froma movie. If its homework, do it yourself.

It's not Homework, my company is trying to roll out new energy generation and distribution equipment and I was assigned to be part of that project. I want to see what you guys can come up with. 

20 minutes ago, super_ceo_snow said:

It's not Homework, my company is trying to roll out new energy generation and distribution equipment and I was assigned to be part of that project. I want to see what you guys can come up with. 

Ah so it's for work. I can be hired out as an independent consultant at my regular rate of $80-$120 CAD per hour, depending on the details of your project, but I don't work for free. :) Alternatively, you guys could just take Tesla's Powerwall idea and expand upon it, depending on how you're planning to scale this.

Desktop: KRySTaLoGi-PC Build Log (i7-4790K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - Unlimited Calls & Texts + 12GB Data
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

1 minute ago, kirashi said:

Ah so it's for work. I can be hired out as an independent consultant at my regular rate of $80-$120 CAD per hour, depending on the details of your project, but I don't work for free. :) Alternatively, you guys could just take Tesla's Powerwall idea and expand upon it, depending on how you're planning to scale this.

Oh I am just looking for ideas at the moment, the company I work for has all the man power it needs to develop anything, just need ideas. Thanks though!