Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

USB 3 to USB C




I just moved my computer to a new case and noticed that the case has a USB C port on the front panel. My motherboard doesn't have any 3.1 ports but does have a spare 3.0 port. Are there any adapters out there?


I found this: https://www.moddiy.com/products/Motherboard-USB-3.0-Header-to-New-USB-3.1-Front-Panel-Header-Converter.html?setCurrencyId=1

But that's crazy expensive and from a website I've never heard of...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now