verticle mount

Andrew.Schickowski

my case has a slot for a verticle mount graphics card, would i still have to buy an after market holder from cable mod or cooler master

What case do you have?  Let's explore it's default options.  You'd probably need a riser cable and a mount at the least.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

4 minutes ago, Andrew.Schickowski said:

my case has a slot for a verticle mount graphics card, would i still have to buy an after market holder from cable mod or cooler master

Depends on the case and mobo you have, the weight of the card and etc...

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

11 minutes ago, Andrew.Schickowski said:

i have the rosewill cullinan mx

5 minutes ago, Andrew.Schickowski said:

i have the rosewill cullinan mx x370 asrock pro and rx 580 armor

From what I have found so far it looks like most others did not add any extra support to their installs.

Photo of one I fond; It looks like the only thing holding it is the bracket on the end.

Spoiler

See the source image

I have never attempted to vertical mount a gpu , so this is as far I can offer. Hope this helps.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER