Good email client for handling tons of email accounts?

Hi, till now I was using Thunderbird but it's a bit slow for me as I have over 30+ email accounts. So, I was looking at some email clients and I'm now confused what to choose. I would have gone for outlook but I don't like MS' privacy. So, now I am confused and stuck on mailbird, em client, postbox-inc email client, the bat.

So, any recommendations on a good email client for windows?

Thanks in advance!

The last time I tried thunderbird it had some sort of cpu (or was it memory?) bug where it'd use more and more cpu until it'd just be super slow.

You could just set the settings of thunderbird to not download messages etc. 

3 minutes ago, corrado33 said:

The last time I tried thunderbird it had some sort of cpu (or was it memory?) bug where it'd use more and more cpu until it'd just be super slow.

You could just set the settings of thunderbird to not download messages etc. 

I have to see the messages immediately as soon as they are sent into my emails.

If we're talking about simply read and txt answer - Sylpheed may be what you need. If you want something looking nicer - Opera Mail (even if discontinued). If you don't care about complicated (extremely) GUI and configuration - Pegasus Mail. If you want paid - eM Client. Maybe TheBat too. If you want to use English only and no UTF support at all, but want to handle lot of email accounts and emails - find Eudora 7 somewhere (i was using this one for years, but now I prefer something that supports UTF) and find out how to install this program (grant full access to program directory is the key).