How to have programs still running after signing out?

Detective_Fox

If I log out from an account on Windows 10, and log in again to the same account, all the windows in the account's desktop are closed, due to me signing out.

If I can remember, there is option in Windows 10 to disable that, as well as allowing Windows 10 to start up programs in the account's desktop before signing in (not a service). If there is a way, what is it?

I think in order for programs to remain running they have to be Services. I think there is some software or tools out there to make programs run as services though, so maybe research a bit and figure out a program that fits you, be careful though to not download any bad programs. Always scan them with your antivirus or even www.virustotal.com first.

Hope this helped!

My PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 8750H RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti

if there is multiple user account you can just switch user instead of logging off. if there's only one, just lock the PC

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

You can either lock account (Alt+F2) or if you want to have another user access for short time, select to Switch users.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv