Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

gaming pc price

drake19899

so I upgraded my gaming pc and I wanted to know what a fair price to sell it for the specs are

Intel core i5 7600k

Gigabyte Z270X-Gaming Ultra mother board

Gigabyte GTX 1080 8GB windforce (3 fan)

8gb crucial ram

600w thermal take PSU

Water cooled with AIO cooler

Just now, drake19899 said:

so I upgraded my gaming pc and I wanted to know what a fair price to sell it for the specs are

Intel core i5 7600k

Gigabyte Z270X-Gaming Ultra mother board

Gigabyte GTX 1080 8GB windforce (3 fan)

8gb crucial ram

600w thermal take PSU

Water cooled with AIO cooler

I forgot to add that its got an m.2 ssd and a 1tb WD blue hard drive

Mabye 1300 usd but depends were you sell it

Edit: I edited it because you edited specs. now its maybe 1.4

Just now, whatdoiputhere said:

Mabye 1300 usd but depends were you sell it

where 1300

2 minutes ago, drake19899 said:

where 1300

Ebay? But those local selling apps like Letgo usually aren't good to sellers.

i would actually say more like 1100-1150 on ebay because i put together  a quick parts list basically matching your specs and the cost for it new was about 1300 so subtract about 200-150 dollars for used parts and you got yourself at about what its worth

Do you know what aio cooler you have, also do you know what m.2 ssd you have, that would help determine the price

Excluding the SSD and cooler (because unknown specs), I won't pay more than $600, but people above me are the uninformed (that's to put it politely) ones you'd want to sell to

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: 1TB HP EX920 PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172), 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

3 minutes ago, whatdoiputhere said:

Do you know what aio cooler you have, also do you know what m.2 ssd you have, that would help determine the price

its a cyber power cooler and th m.2 isa 240gb sata by sp

I to personally wouldn't pay my 1100 price since i prefer building it myself and deal hunting

but what I was posting is about what you could get if you wanted to sell it on ebay or something  that  would be around the price where you could sell it to somebody

I usually build my own pc and I actually bought some pc parts together and that's where the cyberpower cooler came from but I know that everything in it is basically new in it and a 1080 is going for about 400 ish used but I don't know what to sell the entire pc for

12 minutes ago, Jurrunio said:

Excluding the SSD and cooler (because unknown specs), I won't pay more than $600, but people above me are the uninformed (that's to put it politely) ones you'd want to sell to

I don't think most people on this forum would pay above $800 for it but its ebay so all you have to say is epic fortnite pc and people will buy it. But either way you have a lot of post so I would trust your judgment.

1 minute ago, drake19899 said:

I usually build my own pc and I actually bought some pc parts together and that's where the cyberpower cooler came from but I know that everything in it is basically new in it and a 1080 is going for about 400 ish used but I don't know what to sell the entire pc for

Why are you selling?

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018

1 minute ago, MandoPanda said:

Why are you selling?

because its my old parts

2 minutes ago, drake19899 said:

because its my old parts

What.

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018

Just now, MandoPanda said:

What.

I recently upgraded my system and am now selling my old parts

4 hours ago, Jurrunio said:

gotta say I'm with this person, we aren't in the middle of a Crypto Boom making the GPU worth it's weight in gold and it's not about what that computer costs if you put it together on PCPartpicker it's about what you can buy a BETTER computer for today a 7600k is a relatively "outdated" processor in that you can buy a an i3 8350k and actually have a slightly FASTER processor with the same number of cores for $80 CHEAPER and be BRAND NEW, the value on 10 series GPU's are in the crapper, I can build an equivalent machine today for about 1k to 1.1k using the 8350k and thats NEW, I'd say 700-800 at the top end unless OP can list exact part numbers of everything in it, sounds like a mess of low end used parts you gathered together, SP doesn't appear to make M.2 drives only regular 2.5" sata SSD's so things aren't adding up quite right.

OP honestly you might make more parting it out, get around $350-400 for the GPU, another 40-50 for the RAM (current gen ram retains value pretty well due to warranty policies of most ram manufactures), but at best i'd say double the value of the GPU is the most you should get when factoring in what you can build it new for using the newer CPU options. Also kinda hard to sell Intel over AMD right now, Microcenter has a $130 R5 1600 (while supply lasts) and thats another  40 bucks cheaper then the 8350k with 50% more cores AND SMT (so arguably a far superior CPU if not as fast a core speed) which comes with a cooler so you don't HAVE to buy a aftermarket one if you don't want, further driving the cost down, making your used parts even less attractive to buyers as swapping out to that CPU and a supporting motherboard brings the cost of a NEW machine in under a grand, especially if you swap the 1080 for a 1070ti (because they are effectively the same around 5-6% of the same performance) you can even buy those NEW for under $400 right now. anyone saying that machine is worth over a grand hasn't priced a more powerful (or matching performance) machine built with current gen parts (old stock parts tend to get overpriced and stay over priced if they don't get cleared out quickly). your machine doesn't really have anything going for it over building a new machine with new parts at anywhere close to that pricepoint of 1k so definitely gotta be lower then that enough to entice someone to buy your used parts over new (which general commands a 20% discount compared to new, hence the cap around 800).