How to bypass surveys?

ViruZ_HUN

Hello!

I would like to download this file: http://cleanfiles.net/?5jC3xWp

But when i press download then a survey comes up. How can i bypass them and make the website to just download it to me?

The Surveys wants my Credit card number and i want give any of that.

So how can i bypass them?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Try opening the source code and search for the referring download link and copy it to the URL.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Try opening the source code and search for the referring download link and copy it to the URL.

wait a sec, can you tell em exacly where?

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Aren't those thing usually viruses anyways. The person who made that just gets money from people trying to download this as far as I understand these

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Aren't those thing usually viruses anyways. The person who made that just gets money from people trying to download this as far as I understand these

well the video it came from ahve only likes and good comments.. i am sure that i am trying the right thing, i juts want to bypass this damn survey

well the video it came from ahve only likes and good comments.. i am sure that i am trying the right thing, i juts want to bypass this damn survey

Well it could work I guess, tbh I don't know if war thunder lions are popular or not.

But I have tried to download one of these for some game I can't remember, but after I downloaded it was a virus

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Well it could work I guess, tbh I don't know if war thunder lions are popular or not.

But I have tried to download one of these for some game I can't remember, but after I downloaded it was a virus

well, its my problem if its a Virus. I want to bypass the survey!

Ctrl + u (view source) and try to find the link.You probably won't find it because the people who made surveys are smart and it(the survey thing) is a javascript app.You can disable javascript and I remember that worked,but only on very few sites because the javascript app itself gave away the link,and not the website.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Ctrl + u (view source) and try to find the link.You probably won't find it because the people who made surveys are smart and it(the survey thing) is a javascript app.You can disable javascript and I remember that worked,but only on very few sites because the javascript app itself gave away the link,and not the website.

@Nineshadow

Javascript found these?

kK0WXkR.png

What shoud i do?

This site is too fancy, they do checking on their servers to see if you have completed a survey when serving the download, if you haven't then the server does not give you the file. For the record the download URL should be: http://cleanfiles.net/df.php?id=116710

But as you can see, its not serving the file, as you haven't completed a survey.

Arch Linux on Samsung 840 EVO 120GB: Startup finished in 1.334s (kernel) + 224ms (userspace) = 1.559s | U mad windoze..?

They've implemented something to lock their content. It'll be pointless if it's bypass-able so easily.

You're better off looking for mirrors.