Samsung SSD 970 EVO M.2 2TB - 2x

Corsair DDR4 Vengeance RGB Pro PC25600 32GB (4x8GB) - 2x

Asus RTX 2080 Ti 11GB DDR6 Strix - 2x

Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE

Corsair AX Series Digital AX1600i Titanium

Corsair LL120RGB (Three Pack) - with Lighting Node PRO

Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO Water Cooler

What are your thoughts on this build?

I will have to wait until December for the NVlink to be in stock in my country. For the time being, will the two RTX 2080 Ti work without NVlink?

Thank you :)

3 minutes ago, TripleOne said:

-snip-

you can do a lot better, especially with that kind of money. what is your budget, where are you going to use it for and on what resolution/refresh rate are you going to do that?

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

you can do a lot better, especially with that kind of money. what is your budget, where are you going to use it for and on what resolution/refresh rate are you going to do that?

No budget at the moment.

I want it to last for a long time. I will be using it for heavy gaming in 4K, anything above 60hz, and as a workstation as well.

Do you know if the two VGA will work just fine without NVlink?

1 minute ago, TripleOne said:

No budget at the moment.

I want it to last for a long time. I will be using it for heavy gaming in 4K, anything above 60hz, and as a workstation as well.

Do you know if the two VGA will work just fine without NVlink?

going to take a look later. what workstation tasks?

and for the cards, you need a bridge to let them run together in games, but you can still run on 1 in the time it takes for the bridge

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

going to take a look later. what workstation tasks?

and for the cards, you need a bridge to let them run together in games, but you can still run on 1 in the time it takes for the bridge

Microsoft Office... hahaha!

Okay, sweet! Hopefully, it's not too hard to install the bridge. 

Thank you :)

An i9 9900K would be better and cheaper, HEDT is not meant for gaming, you don't need 2x 2080 Ti since one is already capable of 4k120fps in any game with the slightest adjustment of settings.

This thread feels like the usual trolling, but if you're serious about just wanting the highest possible end gaming rig, even if you're rich, make the proper build.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

2 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

An i9 9900K would be better and cheaper, HEDT is not meant for gaming, you don't need 2x 2080 Ti since one is already capable of 4k120fps in any game with the slightest adjustment of settings.

This thread feels like the usual trolling, but if you're serious about just wanting the highest possible end gaming rig, even if you're rich, make the proper build.

I will keep that in mind. Thank you! :)

We won't have the 9900k until early next year in Asia. 

you know, the singularity spectre would be the coolest case to get here. it's really expensive, but the best you can get. get a 9900k with it, a 2080 ti, a good mobo, some ram and build a full custom loop inside it. That would be really cool

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

you know, the singularity spectre would be the coolest case to get here. it's really expensive, but the best you can get. get a 9900k with it, a 2080 ti, a good mobo, some ram and build a full custom loop inside it. That would be really cool

Is the Asus Prime X299 Deluxe good enough?

I wanted the Extreme Rampage 6, but it's out of stock.

I will check the case out, thank you for the recommendation (y) 

6 minutes ago, TripleOne said:

Is the Asus Prime X299 Deluxe good enough?

I wanted the Extreme Rampage 6, but it's out of stock.

I will check the case out, thank you for the recommendation (y) 

you're still going x-series?

the prime is a good mobo. should be enough, but you can get higher end than that