Streaming pc, Capture card or more cores?

I am planning to full time stream to twitch but dont plan to upload anything to youtube. Im trying to decide whether using a HD60 Pro with obs or just getting more cores and more threads to just run the game and obs together or run obs on a VM. This is my current build https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MrVk7W  but still researching and looking for a better setup. My budget im trying to stick with is 2k USD but will let it wander a bit if its worthy of the hardware. Ive heard that Elgato software sucks and OBS is a much better option but the H.264 encoder on the capture card grabs my attention. 

I prefer team Blue and green but will sway on cpu only to Ryzen if i see it worthy of performance difference. Everything else can be subject to change except psu and ram. Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated

You should use YouTube, it’s. A great way to get noticed and brings people into your stream as long as you advertise it right

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves (Abraham Lincoln,1808-1865; 16th US president).

11 hours ago, Mr alex said:

You should use YouTube, it’s. A great way to get noticed and brings people into your stream as long as you advertise it right

I will never use Youtube cause its a cancer platform that is anti creator. even if it is just to advertise

12 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

Is buying an Asrock board even worth? I usually dont even look at them due that the horrible ram speed compatibility 

36 minutes ago, Sgt. ShadoWolf said:

Is buying an Asrock board even worth? I usually dont even look at them due that the horrible ram speed compatibility 

Asrock was until 2003 part of Asus. After that they became part of Phoenix and still are. They have 3 really good ryzen boards, they are worth it to look at and what I think a better mobo than the msi gaming pro.

I personally like aircoolers more becouse of the lower risk an great cooling of it.

For the ssd you should do one of two things: get a 970 evo or a sata 860 evo. There's no point of taking a m.2 version of the 860.

You can get a windows key from the internet for about 15 bucks, so waaay cheaper. 

Other than that you made some great choises

58 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Asrock was until 2003 part of Asus. After that they became part of Phoenix and still are. They have 3 really good ryzen boards, they are worth it to look at and what I think a better mobo than the msi gaming pro.

I personally like aircoolers more becouse of the lower risk an great cooling of it.

For the ssd you should do one of two things: get a 970 evo or a sata 860 evo. There's no point of taking a m.2 version of the 860.

You can get a windows key from the internet for about 15 bucks, so waaay cheaper. 

Other than that you made some great choises

I wish asus made boards that compared to the code for amd too. The high end boards from ROG are what i have been drawn to most

7 hours ago, Sgt. ShadoWolf said:

I thought the code could use nvme 

SATA III (Samsung 860 Evo 4TB 2.5" SSD #MZ-76E4T0BW. Speeds up to 550 MB/s, 520 MB/s R/W)

PCIe 2.0 x4, AHCI (Samsung XP941 512GB AHCI M.2 PCIe 2.0 x4 #MZHPU512HCGL-00000-OB. Speeds up to 1170 MB/s, 950 MB/s R/W)
PCIe 3.0 x2, NVMe (MyDigitalSSD SBX 1TB NVMe M.2 PCIe 3.0 x2 #MDNVME80-SBX-1T. Speeds up to 1,600MB/s, 1,300MB/s R/W)
PCIe 3.0 x4, AHCI (Samsung SM951 512GB AHCI M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 #MZHPV512HDGL-00000. Speeds up to 2150 MB/s, 1500 MB/s R/W)
PCIe 3.0 x4, NVMe (Intel 660P 2TB NVMe M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 #SSDPEKNW020T8X1. Speeds up to 1800MB/s, 1800MB/s R/W)
PCIe 3.0 x4, NVME 1.1 (Samsung 960 Evo 1TB NVMe M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 #MZ-V6E1T0BW. Speeds up to 3,200MB/s, Up to 1,900MB/s)
PCIe 3.0 x4, NVME 1.3 (Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVMe M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 #MZ-V7E2T0BW. Speeds up to 3,500MB/s, Up to 2,500MB/s)

Roughly the bottom Samsung 970 is faster by three than the top Samsung XP941, for example, 3.0 x4 is faster than 2.0 x4 (with the SATA III Samsung 860 Evo internal SSD being over six times slower!). The main reason is that newer motherboards (even the lower tiered ones) allow storage to use the transport layer that graphics cards use for data transfer, the PCIe lane and where they make up to 16 lanes available for this. When I bought my first M.2 SSD it was a B+M Key, but this was not compatible with the NVMe slot on the Gigabyte X99-SOC Force motherboard (up to 20 GB/s and Thunderbolt ready), because it was only an M.2 SATA connector on the SSD. The slot does not guarantee NVMe speeds. Also, the drive that I ended up buying was the HyperX Predator 240GB which was only PCIe 2.0 x4 because that was all that was in the consumer space at that time (has since been upgraded to a Samsung 970 Evo NVMe m.2 SSD #MZ-V7E1T0BW). To get the best out of this faster NMVe storage, you must be able to load and boot the operating system from the drive. To do this, the motherboard manufacturer needs to enable support for it in the BIOS. Intel Optane drives subvert this by a memory controller, interface hardware (using the PCIe slot and riser card), and their proprietary software.

1672359620_Sustainedthroughput(MBps).png.d15be067e3f96e23c3bcd1099cc2459f.png

917131063_Seektime(milliseconds).png.273116d0ff2a5603199514cc025137bc.png

Links

Drive speeds from ramcity.com.au

Images IDG Connect

LTT forum thread: "ssd m.2 (m) vs m.2 (b+m) what's the difference?"

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves (Abraham Lincoln,1808-1865; 16th US president).