Sisters Gaming Computer

Maxisthemoose

So I had built my original computer in early November last year and since then I have made quite a few upgrades already, a few examples are : 500W PSU to 650W PSU,

GTX 1060 6GB to a GTX 1070 TI, I bought a couple SSDs,  and upgraded from a Ryzen 3 1300x to a Ryzen 5 1600x. I know that's quite a few upgrades in such a short span of time but now my sister is wanting to build her own gaming computer and since I already have some of the required parts, I am going to sell her the parts for less than their original cost. I have compiled a list of the PC I am thinking about building for her. (She knows almost nothing about computers so I am going to build it for her.)

Everything that is marked down in price is the stuff I already have and will be sold to my sister. I am wondering if anyone could make a better rounded build with the required parts I already have at my house. Her budget is about 450-550$. Thank you for your time!

Main And Only Build : CPU : Ryzen 5 1600x (OC to 4.2GHz), Cooler : Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 TT Premium Edition, Motherboard : Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, RAM : Trident Z RGB 16GB (2*8) 3000Mhz DDR4, GPU : Gigabyte Gaming GTX 1070 TI, PSU : EVGA G3 650W 80+ Gold Certified, Storage : 250GB Samsung 860 Evo + 256GB SU800 + 2TB Seagate HDD.

Seems good.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

Change the motherboard to one that's less crap. The B450M Pro4 is available for $55 after rebate. 

There's a Patriot Viper 3000MHz 2x4GB kit available for $1 more than the kit you've selected. 

There are 1TB 7200RPM 64MB HDDs available for less than the one you've selected. 

Get a case with actual airflow, in case you ever want to upgrade to higher power parts. 

:)

I would also make sure to wait for Black Friday/Cyber Monday for anything you need to buy but it looks pretty decent.