Pc womt display anything

snapcrackpop

So i just installed my h60 cooler however now my pc wont display anything at firsy it was turing on and off after 2 seconds but then i pressed the ram in fully and it booted fine but it wont display anything help!

Hey guys so i got it to display but jt only works if i have 1 8gb stick in on the last slot any fixes so i can run both 

Have you tried inserting the ram stick that posts into one of the other ram slots?

If that works you could try to use your other ram sticks in the slot you are sure of is posting.

If you gone through all the ram sticks you have and none of the combinations work then I fear the worst for you.

How much ram do you have on each stick? 16gb to 8gb is still okay for gaming lower than a total of 8gb could become a severe bottleneck.

Keep in mind that you're also missing out on dual channel speeds now, although this is a minor increase in performance it might be worth taking into consideration when thinking if you'll need to buy a new motherboard.

Are any other functions of your motherboard malfunctioning? Fans, rgb, etc.

I hope I helped you a bit here!

Good luck!

SCPnnex

ANOTHER UPDATE I GOT BOTH STICKS TO RUN AT THE SAME TIME! But they only work in the last 2 slots out of 4

9 minutes ago, SCPnnex said:

Have you tried inserting the ram stick that posts into one of the other ram slots?

If that works you could try to use your other ram sticks in the slot you are sure of is posting.

If you gone through all the ram sticks you have and none of the combinations work then I fear the worst for you.

How much ram do you have on each stick? 16gb to 8gb is still okay for gaming lower than a total of 8gb could become a severe bottleneck.

Keep in mind that you're also missing out on dual channel speeds now, although this is a minor increase in performance it might be worth taking into consideration when thinking if you'll need to buy a new motherboard.

Are any other functions of your motherboard malfunctioning? Fans, rgb, etc.

I hope I helped you a bit here!

Good luck!

SCPnnex