H115i

Go to solution Solved by Damien19721508,
On 11/8/2018 at 12:14 PM, DVA said:

I have the same issue, but luckily I have a black and white build. Let me know if you find a solution though.

I figured it out, due to having 3 devices needing USB 2.0 and only having 2 USB 2.0 on my mobo I use a nzxt usb hub but i had my node for my corsair fans plugged into my mobo and the hub on the other usb port with the pump on my hub so i swapped the pump and node so the node is now on the nzxt hub and the pump is straight on the mobo and now its detected and working

I recently installed a new mobo in my system its the Gaming 7, my issue is i connected my Corsair 115i the fans and pump all work fine but the LED on the h115i wont show up in the Corsair link so its just white, does anyone know how i can fix this ? Everything works but i just cant change the LED as its not showing up in the software, and it is plugged into a usb header and everything is connected properly

Maybe you should go to the Corsair forum and ask there or search around.
The people there are very knowledgeable at Corsair products.

I have the same issue, but luckily I have a black and white build. Let me know if you find a solution though.

It only works with iCue. No link at all.

2 hours ago, King Poet said:

It only works with iCue. No link at all.

But this whole year while i was using my asrock board the h115i was working fine in corsair link and id never used icue, infact i installed icue the day i put the new mobo in but it doesnt show the pump in icue unless im supposed to physically tell it that theres a h115i in my computer 

On 11/8/2018 at 12:14 PM, DVA said:

I figured it out, due to having 3 devices needing USB 2.0 and only having 2 USB 2.0 on my mobo I use a nzxt usb hub but i had my node for my corsair fans plugged into my mobo and the hub on the other usb port with the pump on my hub so i swapped the pump and node so the node is now on the nzxt hub and the pump is straight on the mobo and now its detected and working