PC SHUTTING DOWN When opening games

it combines smaller PCI-e power plugs if you dont have the bigger one (names have escaped me :L)

I'm gonna go find my own tech support...

with BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

Just now, Dubious Gaming: bl4z3 said:

it combines smaller PCI-e power plugs if you dont have the bigger one (names have escaped me :L)

it looks like you have the stuff you need so your fine.

I'm gonna go find my own tech support...

with BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

Update: I tried Benchmarking in heaven. As soon as it loads. The pc shuts  down.

If im gonna buy a psu is a 750watt enough or should I go for the 850?

2 minutes ago, Gikinosaji said:

Update: I tried Benchmarking in heaven. As soon as it loads. The pc shuts  down.

If im gonna buy a psu is a 750watt enough or should I go for the 850?

650w is more than enough for your setup. The question really is if there is something wrong with your configuration or if the PSU is faulty

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

1 minute ago, Gikinosaji said:

I think my psu cant take all the load :(

I have just had a quick google of that PSU and it doesn't seem to have the best reputation. It probably is an issue with the PSU but don't think you need to get anything more than 650w. Just a better brand

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

4 minutes ago, Rupe said:

I have just had a quick google of that PSU and it doesn't seem to have the best reputation. It probably is an issue with the PSU but don't think you need to get anything more than 650w. Just a better brand

Any suggestions?  Under 100$ range please

2 minutes ago, Gikinosaji said:

Any suggestions?  Under 100$ range please

I would recommend having a look at this