Storage help

Go to solution Solved by SuperCloneRanger,

your pc will definitely boot faster using an ssd and you can put what you want on in. putting games on you're boot ssd will not make it slower. ssd's can start running slower if they get full as they don't have much space to move the files around, but in you keep it under 90% full you should have no issues. i recommend the samsung 860 evo, good reviews, well liked and not too expensive. its also on sale at umart, AU$120 for 500GB.

https://www.umart.com.au/Samsung-500GB-SSD-860-EVO_41469G.html

if I install windows 10 on a ssd and my games on a hdd does my pc boot faster assuming I only have windows 10 on it?

are there any good dirt cheap ssds? is there good budget hdds with at least 500gb? I only have $200 btw i'm in Australia so I have aud dollars

yes your pc will boot faster and windows will be snappier in general. SSD's have gone down in price a lot I recommend at least a 250GB.

your pc will definitely boot faster using an ssd and you can put what you want on in. putting games on you're boot ssd will not make it slower. ssd's can start running slower if they get full as they don't have much space to move the files around, but in you keep it under 90% full you should have no issues. i recommend the samsung 860 evo, good reviews, well liked and not too expensive. its also on sale at umart, AU$120 for 500GB.

https://www.umart.com.au/Samsung-500GB-SSD-860-EVO_41469G.html

yeap i wach for both bf and cyber monday for ssd deals

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC