Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ram problems

I have tested each of my 4 ram sticks and no errors but if I put all 4 in, I get errors can ram have problems communicate with eachother or is it the motherboard that's the problem. Can I test a motherboard by putte a ram into ram slot 3 or 4 without putting in slot 1 or 2?

Note that the ram is tridentz RGB 8*4gb 3200 MHz kit. And could they be why the ram don't show op i ASUS aura?

1 minute ago, aandril said:

What kind of errors?

game frezzes and i ran memtest 86 with errors in test 7, 8 andi think i had errors in 9 too

Have you tried alternating the sticks in different slots?

How old is the ram? What kind is it? Are the 4 sticks from different or same manufacturer?

16 hours ago, aandril said:

Have you tried alternating the sticks in different slots?

How old is the ram? What kind is it? Are the 4 sticks from different or same manufacturer?

I have a great.skills tridentz RGB 4*8 GB kit running at 3200 MHz the ram is 2 weeks old I have tried putting one en each slot no errors I only have errors when all 4 sticks is running at the same time. I can't always see the rams in Asus aura and when I do I can't control them, when they are just running they are going out of sync with eachother. I get errors in Modulo 20 Random pattern, random number sequence ´, moving inversions 32 bit pattern and block move 64 bit pattern

9 minutes ago, quadkiller said:

I have a great.skills tridentz RGB 4*8 GB kit running at 3200 MHz the ram is 2 weeks old I have tried putting one en each slot no errors I only have errors when all 4 sticks is running at the same time. I can't always see the rams in Asus aura and when I do I can't control them, when they are just running they are going out of sync with eachother. I get errors in Modulo 20 Random pattern, random number sequence ´, moving inversions 32 bit pattern and block move 64 bit pattern

i have had a other set of ram in the motherboard but they had a factory error one of the sticks but they all synced in asus aura. they where the same kind of ram as the ones i have now i just things its hard i get 2 ram kits with factory errors in