What games support Intel CPU turbo boost?

Intel turbo boost doesn't have to be supported by anything, it's just the CPU raising the clock speed. So no matter what you do, turbo boost will work.

1 minute ago, 1kv said:

Intel turbo boost doesn't have to be supported by anything, it's just the CPU raising the clock speed. So no matter what you do, turbo boost will work.

But the CPU will downclock upon reaching a certain thermal threshold where it will reduce clocks in order to prevent it from getting too hot

Just now, BrokenProgram01 said:

But the CPU will downclock upon reaching a certain thermal threshold where it will reduce clocks in order to prevent it from getting too hot

Indeed it will. Thanks for posting as I forgot to mention it.

2 minutes ago, BrokenProgram01 said:

Where can I find the "thermal threshold"  for my cpu (i7 8700k)

13 minutes ago, Dino guy said:

Where can I find the "thermal threshold"  for my cpu (i7 8700k)

I don't remember the threshold off the top of my head  but usually, if you're below 80C it should reach max turbo as long as your not power limited if you want to learn more you could read Gamers nexus article which goes in depth about intel's turbo implementation on the 8000 series

link: https://www.gamersnexus.net/guides/3077-explaining-coffee-lake-turbo-8700k-8600k

10 minutes ago, BrokenProgram01 said:

I don't remember the threshold off the top of my head  but usually, if you're below 80C it should reach max turbo as long as your not power limited if you want to learn more you could read Gamers nexus article which goes in depth about intel's turbo implementation on the 8000 series

link: https://www.gamersnexus.net/guides/3077-explaining-coffee-lake-turbo-8700k-8600k

Alright thanks