Anyone got the same problem?

Javs

I've been with this mouse for over a year, and just recently it has started failing very weirdly. It's the Steelseries Rival 700 (I didn't buy it cuz of the percs, I swear I just like heavy mice).

The problem with it is that the left click registration has started to misbehave. It sometimes registers two clicks instead of one, it can fail to detect a click, or it can even stop a long left click press while I'm playing (if I'm holding a nade in csgo it'll just randomly throw it for me).

I have fear I'll have to open the mice, I have tried to do stuff I found searching like disconecting the mouse, clicking all the buttons for two minutes and reconecting it... and it just works for a really brief period of time, drivers are up to date and there's no much wear on the mice.

If you know how to fix this thing or have any hint about how to do so, your help is very much appreciated

(Sorry for my poor english)

Open up the mouse and clean out the dust.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

The warranty in Europe is 2 years. Use it, if you can. 

Outside of Europe, it's one year. 

:)