Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Did i make mistake?

StanicEnemy

I have corsair void pro usb gaming headset to play games and casual listening musics... but when it comes to listening musics this headset doesnt really give me the sound that i want,its like pure washed sound and bad,even my asus in-ear is better than that,so i just ordered a audio-technica ath-m20x to listen musics on my pc and android phone,did i really make a mistake? some people said i made a mistake its not for me,im a audio noob i just wanted to listen musics in a clear way.

Well, I don't think that headphones ATH-M20X will be much better for listening music. It's cheap model. I bought once Audio Technica headphones for listening music at night, but I was using them only 2 days and give them as a gift to someone. It was no comparsion to my stereo speakers.

But hey - who knows, maybe it will be type of sound you like. I wish you good luck.

Have no idea about that particular pair but I know I bought a sennheiser gaming one and am very pleased with the audio quality compared to a typical gaming headset. Most nice pair of headphones will sound much better than a gaming headset.