Pictures of an Arctic Accelero Extreme III on an R9 290

Great pictures!  Let us know your vrm temps when loaded. That has always been the Achilles heel of the Arctic accelero cooler. The version 4 looks to be much better for the vrm cooling.

127 °C in Furmark, <75 °C in Games.

BTW What camera do you use?

A Canon EOS 60D with Canon EF-S 17-55 mm f2.8 IS USM.

THIS SIGNATURE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

127 °C in Furmark, <75 °C in Games.

Yeah... don't run Furmark for an extended amount of time or you may be sending your card in for warranty sooner than you would like  :)    Gaming temps looks pretty good though.

5820K - ASUS X99-A - 16GB Corsair LPX - HD 7970 GHz - Qnix 1440p @ 96Hz - Waiting for Polaris/Pascal

127 °C in Furmark, ok gg tapatalk I was wondering because I just got a used 550D (T2i) on eBay. My sister got a 60D a few months ago. Its really nice.

Not to get off topic, but nice clock on your GTX 780. Watercooled?  At what voltage?

5820K - ASUS X99-A - 16GB Corsair LPX - HD 7970 GHz - Qnix 1440p @ 96Hz - Waiting for Polaris/Pascal

Not to get off topic, but nice clock on your GTX 780. Watercooled? At what voltage?

I used EVGA precision to do it, it was at +37, I think that is 1.25V. I would check, but im in another state and i'm repairing my water loop lol.

I used EVGA precision to do it, it was at +37, I think that is 1.25V. I would check, but im in another state and i'm repairing my water loop lol.

How are you checking your boost clocks? +37mv for 1400MHz sounds too good to be true ;)

running ~1100 mhz on my accelero 290 and 1350mhz on the memory, core temp never passes 75C and vrm temps never pass 90C

going to buy an air conditioner instead of water cooling, gamer's gotta stay cool too