Hello all

I recently bought a PC with something like this:

Box- ATX NOX HUMMER ZN

Motherboard- ATX ASUS TUF B360-PRO GAMING

Processor- INTEL CORE I5-8600K HEXA-CORE 3.6GHZ C/ TURBO 4.3GHZ 9MB SKT1151

Storage- SSD M.2 2280 SAMSUNG 960 EVO 250GB TLC V-NAND NVME

Memory RAM- Memory RAM G.SKILL RIPJAWS V 16GB (2X8GB) DDR4-2666MHZ CL19 RED

Power Source- POWER SOURCE NOX HUMMER GD850W

I didnt buy a GPU because I was waiting for the new ones BUT...

I mainly play league of legends (no need for Ray Tracing right here) and I would love to start streaming in twitch and eventually create videos for youtube

My question is. Is it worth to buy RTX 2080 when I am not even thinking about playing any other game?

Shold I stick to GTX 1070 ti for the price or even RTX 2070 (the prices are close last time I checked xP)

Would also like to know if you guys think any bottleneck would happen in any of these options?

Would love to know your thoughts on that

Cheers

Brian

If the RTX 2070 is really close in price to the GTX 1070 ti, I would go for the RTX. That being said, it sounds like you're getting the performance you like if you're just playing League with good frames. Your CPU will handle streaming no sweat, should be able to get 720p 60 or even 1080p 30. What CPU cooler are you using

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Hey Brian, 

I think that the 1070 ti would be the better choice if price is of the essence. But if RTX 2070 actually costs the same then I guess it would be find. Honestly, it any of the cards you listed could run any mainstream game at 1080p120, but if you are absolutely only going to play LOL then you could get away with like a gt 1030 or a 1050.

I am using a water coller from corsair (forgot which one and not at home sorry haha)

So far I havent streamed because I thought gaming and streaming just in CPU is too much for it

7 minutes ago, Brian Reis said:

I am using a water coller from corsair (forgot which one and not at home sorry haha)

So far I havent streamed because I thought gaming and streaming just in CPU is too much for it

Streaming will be fine, if you've got a decent cooler then you don't need to worry about package temp being too high.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I just rechecked and I can find a GTX 1070 ti for 480€ and the RTX 2070 is for 630€. It is roughly 30% increase cost. My question stands, is the RTX 2070 30% better than GTX 1070ti?

I shall start streaming and checking my temperatures but I think I am good as I have never seen the CPU go above 45, 50 Cº

5 minutes ago, Brian Reis said:

I just rechecked and I can find a GTX 1070 ti for 480€ and the RTX 2070 is for 630€. It is roughly 30% increase cost. My question stands, is the RTX 2070 30% better than GTX 1070ti?

I shall start streaming and checking my temperatures but I think I am good as I have never seen the CPU go above 45, 50 Cº

I think that's a normal price for a 2070, so the 1070 ti is probably a better deal.

Primary PC:

8 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

I think that's a normal price for a 2070, so the 1070 ti is probably a better deal.

Yeah, I would go with 1070ti in that case or even a 1080 if you get a good deal around black Friday (I don't know how that works where you are from) 

CPU i7 8700k MB  Asrock Z370 Killer SLI/ac GPU EVGA GTX1060 6 GB RAM 16GB DDR4 Gskill Ripjaw 3200 Mhz PSU EVGA SuperNova 750 G1+Storage 1x1TB WD Blue + 250GB WD Blue M.2 CASE Fractal design define C

GTX 1080 is around 600€ but as far as I know it is only 5 to 10% better that the 1070 ti which doesnt seem a good idea