First build

ShinyPantsPT

Hi in doing my first build ever im from portugal and i was planing on build an ryzen based build heres what i was planing:

CPU:Ryzen 52600X or  Ryzen 7 2700X(its going to depend in the money that it will be in black friday) 

RAM:SniperX 2x8 gb 3200mhz cl16

MOBO: MSI x470 gaming plus

PSU: Corsair CX550M 

SSD:Crucial MX500 250 gb

COOLER:Corsair H110I

HDD: SEAGATE barracuda 1tb

GPU:Gtx 1060 6gb(minimum im willing to go) 1070,1070TI,1080(maximum im going in terms of price)

MONITOR:Asus VG248QE or something less expensive but with 24" or more 

My concerns are is the build well budget oriented or do i need to rethink the project maybe cut down in some spots to add in other? Keep in mind in only going to buy stuff in black friday or if it is not worth it to buy ill wait for the prices to come down. Here in portugal this build would be arround 1,600€ with the 1080 and minimum 1,300€ with the 1060 6gb 

Hope i make myself clear in terms of language im not fluent in English so sorry for any error if may said 

Well, Black Friday deals usually do not affect core components that much, but it is still worth it to wait. Other than that, the build looks stable

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

Just now, lmeneses said:

Well, Black Friday deals usually do not affect core components that much, but it is still worth it to wait. Other than that, the build looks stable

The new intel cpu is dropping the Ryzen 2700x price down. You could wait a bit more. By the time is Black friday the price will be really low

if you want to save the most money, you don't need the corsair h100i - especially if you buy a 2700x.

If you can find a good price on a 1080, go for that. But if you can't and you're thinking about getting a 1060, consider an RX 580 instead. Its very similar in performance to the 1060 and cheaper

2 minutes ago, Derrk said:

if you want to save the most money, you don't need the corsair h100i - especially if you buy a 2700x.

If you can find a good price on a 1080, go for that. But if you can't and you're thinking about getting a 1060, consider an RX 580 instead. Its very similar in performance to the 1060 and cheaper

Yeah also It already comes with a cooler. Overclocking the cpu is not necesarry.

Ram is another subject tho

Just now, Lordclouds said:

Yeah also It already comes with a cooler. Overclocking the cpu is not necesarry.

Ram is another subject tho

there should be good deals on memory around black friday/cyber monday. I think sniperX is supposed to be pretty good memory. It's optimized for ryzen but its only CL16. If CL14 ram is available at a good price, go for that.

6 hours ago, Derrk said:

1080 here are goimg as low as 400€ 1060 6gb 200€ i thinking of goimg with 1070 around 300€ here in terms o cooler i want an water aio i was thinking of the h100i cuz  it had great reviews and was 240mm but if u could recommend me one with 240mm for lower i would go for it in terms of going with an amd gpu im just not going with it im not a big fan of amd gpu even if they are better in terms of price performance i still go with nvidia it all comes down to preference but yeah 

6 hours ago, Lordclouds said:

The new intel cpu is dropping the Ryzen 2700x price down. You could wait a bit more. By the time is Black friday the price will be really low

Yeah i wanted that i was initially going with the 2600x but i saw that prices were dropping so i waited 

6 hours ago, Derrk said:

there should be good deals on memory around black friday/cyber monday. I think sniperX is supposed to be pretty good memory. It's optimized for ryzen but its only CL16. If CL14 ram is available at a good price, go for that.

What u recommend for ram then i saw that timings in ram affect significantly the ryzen cpu so yeah i was going for the sniperX beacause of that