Building gaming PC

Marko_91

Hi there. I need help as i am amateur in this. Im building new configuration from start. I want to go with amd.
Here is my plan
cpu: Ryzen 2200g / 2400g (after 1-2 years i plan to replace cpu for some next gen ryzen 5 probably, maybe even 7. Without integrated graphics)
gpu: None so far. I dont have money for it. After 1-2 years il get some good with discount...maybe 1080 or something like that.. About same time when i get new cpu.
Motherboard: I dont know which one to use honestly... Maybe b450 tomahawk, or b450 pro gaming carbon ac. Are those motherboards actualy overkill?
Ram: 16gb DDR4 ripjaws V 3200mh cl14. Ive read cl 14 is much better then cl 16. Is this actualy true? Is it worth 70euro (80 dollars) difference?
So, its this one F4-3200C16D-16GVKB 145euros/ 160 dollars
vs this one F4-3200C14D-16GVK

I want gaming PC.
I would highly apreaciate help.

looks good so far but make sure you mobo can handle the power draw and that you get a good psu like one that has a silver or gold rating at least. and maybe try one of the new gddr5x 1060 6gb or the normal gddr5 1060 6gb  cause the on board is better than intel but still not the best.

6 minutes ago, Turretgaming said:

looks good so far but make sure you mobo can handle the power draw and that you get a good psu like one that has a silver or gold rating at least. and maybe try one of the new gddr5x 1060 6gb or the normal gddr5 1060 6gb  cause the on board is better than intel but still not the best.

Psu tier 3 or higher with headroom for your future upgrades. G2 is the cheapest tier 1 you can get (as far as I know at least)

I do like the pro carbon, but you can get x series for that price. Tighter timings are better, but not worth 80 bucks more. Invest the money you gain in something more usefull, or aestatics

what x series would you guys suggest instead of b450 carbon? Is it better on long term?

About PSU, i have that already, cooler master 650w, So lets stick to parts i mentioned, mb, cpu, gpu, memory

Msi x470 gaming plus

Gigabyte aorus x470 ultra gaming

Asus x470 prime pro

Msi x470 gaming pro carbon

Some suggestions. I like my pro carbon z370, but it is expensive, but really good

Those mobos are way to overkill, just get the msi b450-a pro for $70 rn

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

Serbia 500-600euros up with m2 ssd which i found 500gb for about 150euros.

Not sure if should give up on that one thing, maybe it will go down with price in 1-2 years. I can get friends kingstone 120 gb ssd for very cheap. But the fact is that i want later to swap better procesor and put dedicated gpu

Im not sure if that motherboards are overkill hmm

b450 series fits much better my budget. Tomahawk look so far like best for its price. But you guys know better

About ram, you guys think it will go down in next year with price?

1 minute ago, lmeneses said:

Those mobos are way to overkill, just get the msi b450-a pro for $70 rn

Not when using APUs

The lack of heatsinks on parts of the VRM is very bad

Something like the B450m Pro4 is a whole lot better

3 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Not when using APUs

The lack of heatsinks on parts of the VRM is very bad

Something like the B450m Pro4 is a whole lot better

The Asrock mobo? I've heard they both have similar vrms 

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

3 minutes ago, Marko_91 said:

Serbia 500-600euros up with m2 ssd which i found 500gb for about 150euros.

Not sure if should give up on that one thing, maybe it will go down with price in 1-2 years. I can get friends kingstone 120 gb ssd for very cheap. But the fact is that i want later to swap better procesor and put dedicated gpu

Im not sure if that motherboards are overkill hmm

b450 series fits much better my budget. Tomahawk look so far like best for its price. But you guys know better

About ram, you guys think it will go down in next year with price?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Athlon 200GE 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  (€59.85 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: ASRock - AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€74.61 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€77.89 @ Alternate) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€22.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€37.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: Asus - Radeon RX 580 4GB Dual Video Card  (€160.49 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case: BitFenix - Comrade ATX Mid Tower Case  (€34.90 @ Caseking) 
Power Supply: be quiet! - Pure Power 10 500W 80+ Silver Certified ATX Power Supply  (€64.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €533.52
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-10-23 14:31 CEST+0200

This is more or less what you should be aiming for.

Go for the cheapest 2*4GB kit of 3000/3200mhz Ram.

Grab the cheap SSD from your friend and buy an 1TB drive from WD or Seagate.

If you can get the B350 PRO4. Get the B450 version. 

Idk how to help with Serb pricing, so im basing off German pricing

2 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

The Asrock mobo? I've heard they both have similar vrms 

I keep forgetting the MSI board has heatsinks on both, but usually the PRO4 is cheaper. 

I already have 1tb hdd.

About that procesor and gpu. Im not for that, cause i would anyway replace later cpu and instearrt dedicated gpu. for now i will use dedicated one 

So that gpu and cpu would be waste of monez so far

3 minutes ago, Marko_91 said:

I already have 1tb hdd.

About that procesor and gpu. Im not for that, cause i would anyway replace later cpu and instearrt dedicated gpu. for now i will use dedicated one 

So that gpu and cpu would be waste of monez so far

The CPU is cheap and ready for replacement at any time you want.

GPU will hold up at 1080p for quite some time and will be a whole lot better in terms of experience. You can also resell it later on when you buy a new one(or used one) its overall a better experience.

Regarding games, im not planing to play new titles. Il wait those in next 1-2 years. So 2200g can fit, maybe 2400g, but 2200gis way better offer imo.

So im not gonna pick gpu in next 1 year.

About motherboards you guys suggested.

i can get msi b450-a pro  for  87 euros   or

b450m pro4 for 85 euros.

Which one should i pick?

And about ram, should I stick with 16gb 3200mhz cl14 or clk16? Is it worth 70 euro (80 dollars) in difference. Or should i just get 8gb and wait for next year that ram go down with price when ddr5 hits?

My plan is to play total war games and do graphical designe