8gb Corsair Vencance 1600mhz Ram

AMD Saphire Radeon 7770 GHZ Edition 1gb

Thermaltake Smartpower 530 watt

320gb Seagate Bearacuda 7200rpm

Antec h2o 620

Logitech G700 Gaming Mouse

Dell Keyboard

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n5306[/ATTACH]

Im Going To Stick A 2tb Seagate Bearacuda 7200rmp HDD In Soon Ill Keep You Guys Notified With All My Upgrades

Awesome build! The i5 and the 7770 is a great CPU + GPU pair that will benefit from each other bottleneck free. Do you plan to buy case fans? If you do, buy a BitFenix Spectre black 200mm (under $12) for the front of the Prodigy to get some airflow for the 7770. Any other than that, impressive build and please keep us updated!

That's a great motherboard! I've used it in two bitfenix builds myself and according to the end user, the machine has been rock solid for the past six months. That's without overclocking though, not sure how well the board would handle that...

It really makes me cringe to see m-ITX builds in a Prodigy without the Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe motherboard. But the rest looks good, good luck on your build! Maybe get a non-K CPU since the Asrock Mobo has a weak VRM and won't overclock beyond the non-K max boost. (Unless you're lucky in it's thermal properties.)

Also the CPU socket on the Asrock is in a sorta dumb spot, so you might want to not get the largest CPU cooler.

EDIT: I guess you'll be fine with the Antec 620

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

sounds like a pretty sweet build! nice to see an irish guy on the forum too :P

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

It really makes me cringe to see m-ITX builds in a Prodigy without the Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe motherboard. But the rest looks good, good luck on your build! Maybe get a non-K CPU since the Asrock Mobo has a weak VRM and won't overclock beyond the non-K max boost. (Unless you're lucky in it's thermal properties.)

Also the CPU socket on the Asrock is in a sorta dumb spot, so you might want to not get the largest CPU cooler.

EDIT: I guess you'll be fine with the Antec 620

The problem with the Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe board is that it is black with 2 different shades of blue. Myself going for an Orange and black themed build means that blue just doesn't suit. Yes it is the best board but if you got an orange or red case that board is not going to look that great if looks are just as important to you.