Car speakers

I recently bought a 2015 Hyundai i20 premium and not short after the passenger door speaker blew out on me and sounds more like a sub than a speaker.

I now want to replace the front and rear speakers (maybe front first and back later?) But I'm useless with car audio terms, as far as I can tell they are 6 1/2 inch ( 17cm) not sure on RMS or tweeter size, everything in car is stock. 

I'm just looking for suggestions for new speakers that will fit with a budget of around 100-150 €, oh and I'm from Ireland 

Thanks for any help 

Sorry if this is in the wrong topic

I'm in England, but not sure what chains of car shops you have, I know we aren't too dissimilar. 

Normally for a budget door set some Fli or JBLs (lots of models but for wallet friendly eBay have the GT series) go well with stock equipment. Bit more premium but a lil under powered by stock stereo are Vibe, or even the sound stage JBL. Alpine are always on offer in car shops  here and are a little lighter on the ears. There are however more and more choices and more and more variations on what work for some ears and not on others, it's best if can go in a shop where they have them set up and can max them out before you buy.

I hope this is of some help to start you on your way.

2 hours ago, CorrieD said:

I'm in England, but not sure what chains of car shops you have, I know we aren't too dissimilar. 

Normally for a budget door set some Fli or JBLs (lots of models but for wallet friendly eBay have the GT series) go well with stock equipment. Bit more premium but a lil under powered by stock stereo are Vibe, or even the sound stage JBL. Alpine are always on offer in car shops  here and are a little lighter on the ears. There are however more and more choices and more and more variations on what work for some ears and not on others, it's best if can go in a shop where they have them set up and can max them out before you buy.

I hope this is of some help to start you on your way.

Thanks very much for the reply just having trouble with sizes and making sure I don't blow it up haha

Thanks again

from looking at what others have said....front and back are 6 1/2 and 55 watt speakers....so basically go into stores that have audio displays where you can hear how speakers sound, and get 2 or 3 ways with higher watt then 55watt and youll be good.