LTT video cant find. plz help

BoggerBoss
Go to solution Solved by BoggerBoss,
14 minutes ago, BoggerBoss said:

I FOUND IT!!!!!! it took me a few months. but I have found the video. I knew I want going crazy!!!

this video was released on youtube after I posted this thread. I must have watched it on floatplane... but I didn't have floatplane back then...

i have now found it on floatplane. it came out on there on November 15 2018... this thread started October 20 2018. I remember watching this video months before i posted this thread too. did i travel through time or something? https://www.floatplane.com/video/wte7NHiQUk

did they do a video about a cheap sd card they got from aliexpress that was 512Gb, but in reality was much lower than that? ive been trying to find that video but no luck

8 minutes ago, Inx said:

I am looking right at it.  Ijq6VzW.png

nono it was a different one. thats an ssd. i think it might have been a different youtube channel. but the amount of storage advertised was not actually what was on the card. and they explained how they did it and stuff

1 minute ago, BoggerBoss said:

nono it was a different one. thats an ssd. i think it might have been a different youtube channel. but the amount of storage advertised was not actually what was on the card. and they explained how they did it and stuff

Oh, your talking about Firmware flashing and making the SD card say it has 512 gb, the Computer reads it as 512 GB, but it has like 32-64 GB of storage.

1 minute ago, Shimejii said:

Oh, your talking about Firmware flashing and making the SD card say it has 512 gb, the Computer reads it as 512 GB, but it has like 32-64 GB of storage.

yeah

2 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

Yeah just look up SD firmware flashing. Editing it is pretty simple, just have to use the correct programs.

did they do a video on it though? i barely care about it anymore but the fact that i dont know if the video exists is annoying me

• 6 months later...

I FOUND IT!!!!!! it took me a few months. but I have found the video. I knew I want going crazy!!!

this video was released on youtube after I posted this thread. I must have watched it on floatplane... but I didn't have floatplane back then...

14 minutes ago, BoggerBoss said:

i have now found it on floatplane. it came out on there on November 15 2018... this thread started October 20 2018. I remember watching this video months before i posted this thread too. did i travel through time or something? https://www.floatplane.com/video/wte7NHiQUk