Alienware 17R3 War Thunder Graphics Amp/Card

Alienware 17R3 Running War Thunder.

I am getting 25-35 FPS.  I Lowered graphics settings just to get this as at first I was at 18=22 FPS with Medium settings.

Looking at the Alienware Graphics Amplifier and am not sure what Graphics Card to purchase.

Dell told me I can use  - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 - 2 GB ,  GTX 1060, GF GTX 1070 Ti - 8 GB , GTX 1080.

But the GTX 1080 is unavailable at this time.

I am confused as to which card to use.   Anyone running War Thunder on 17R3 that can give me thoughts on this?

Thank You

Well a 1060 is within 10% of my Fury, and I run War Thunder on the movie preset with 100fps average, NEVER below 70-80fps. I say the 1060, as I know the CPU won't be a bottleneck, especially in War Thunder.

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

I must have something not set right.   Am not a computer guru by no means. 

Thanks for info,  Appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

My Wife bought me this Laptop just over a year ago.  I can not complain as it does run very good now.  Had to wipe it and re install everything.

She payed $500 for it so I cant complain.  Was a New, Returned item.  I know the graphics card in the laptop can not be replaced.

Need to replace the motherboard.  And am not sure if any other components would need to be replaced also to be compatible with

the motherboard.

I don't really care what brand anyone uses as long as it Works.  Yea is ok if you are AMD fan.  Is All Cool