Confused - I9 Or Xeon for After Effects

I am a designer and it’s been just 2 months since I started working on AE (2015 CC) and although I learned a lot, I’ve had great difficulty to understand the right configuration you would need for AE application.

I went ahead and purchased Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567, which has the following configuration

•             Processor - 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Quad Core 2.80GHz  (6MB Cache, up to 3.8 GHz)

•             Operating System - Windows 10 Home 64-bit English

•             Memory - 32GB, 2400MHz, DDR4

•             Hard Drive - 128GB Solid State Drive (Boot) + 1TB 5400RPM Hard Drive (Storage)

•             Video Card - NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050Ti with 4GB GDDR5

•             Display - 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display

Although the speed was decent enough at the time of learning ( through your tutorials), the  “ Preview “ time that it was taking was slow to say the least. I went ahead and installed another 16 GB RAM( making it 32 GB in Total), yet the preview time hasn’t improved much.

During my research, I came across people who are advising me to go for a XEON processor while on the other hand, some have advised to stick with I7 but go for a NVIDIA QUADRO Graphic Card instead of an NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX.  There are those who say that XEON processor’s only help to render fast but they don’t impact the preview time. I am in the process of purchasing a new laptop and I’ve decided to go with Dell Precision Workstations . I can customize the configuration I need but the biggest question is

1) What Processor ( An I9 with a higher base frequency or a XEON processor ?)

2) How Much RAM  ( I am thinking 32 + GB would be ideal)

3) What type of Graphics Card ( NVIDIA QUADRO or NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX, if it is QUADRO which model gives me enough boost? P4000 may be? )

4) Hard Drive – 500 GB PCIe NVMe Class 40 Solid State Drive

Just to illustrate the kind of issue’s I’ve been facing, I’ve attached 3 GIF’s files. Request you to look at them

With so much confusion out there, I don’t want to spend a lot of money and end with so so results. I really value your expert opinion in this regards

Thanks - TVR

GIF Upload.gif

GIF_01.gif

GIF_02.gif

i9 will be ideal, wait for new cpu to come to market, 32gb is also nice, 500gb nvme for quick access cache, 1tb ssd sata for temporary storage, hdd/nas for cold projects, gpu I would say p4000 to match i9 performance