Bottleneck

jonesoliveira07
5 minutes ago, jonesoliveira07 said:

Dear Jesus, that's a bad story.

I can not imagine a worse year than 2018.Hahahaha I laugh because I want to cry, I spent a lot of money this year with my pc, things like a great PSU a 4TB HD and other small investments that honestly still take my money even after paid months.hearing this is a cruel and painful stab because I was not born rich.

Yes but just because your pc doesn't give you the absolute maximum amount of fps your graphics card could theoretically achieve, doesn't mean that your gaming experience must necessarily be bad. People tend to overrate the whole bottleneck thing. Doesn't mean that your 1080 isn't goint to give you good fps.

Just look at it like this: Now your GPU, PSU, cooler and what ever else you upgraded is futureproof and the rest of your system will work fine enough until you eventually replace it. Its still an i7 after all. Its not going to give you terrible performance.

1 minute ago, black0utm1rage said:

Yes but just because your pc doesn't give you the absolute maximum amount of fps your graphics card could theoretically achieve, doesn't mean that your gaming experience must necessarily be bad. People tend to overrate the whole bottleneck thing. Doesn't mean that your 1080 isn't goint to give you good fps. 

Thank you,

I calm now,

it's my 4º by NVIDIA

1º GPU was a 9500GT ZOTAC

2º GPU was a 650GTX Gigabyte

3º GPU was a 750GTX TI EVGA

4º GPU (now using) is this 1080 GTX (i loved so much)