Car stickers

another random person

So as part of the standard of prom, I'll be decorating my car with stickers and things to show up in a unique way. Is there any quick way like after the night to be able to quickly remove the stickers?

The stickers in question would most likely be cheap stickers that come in a pack from the dollar store. 

My car already has wax on it so would it be as easy as just high pressure hosing off the car and maybe a bit of scrubbing with a sponge or am I going to have to do more than that?

Thanks in advance

I suck a typing, preparw for typos.

Desktop

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x MOBO: MSI X570-A Pro RAM: 32 GB Corsair DDR4

GPUS: Gigabyte GTX 1660ti OC 6G  CASE: Corsair Carbide 100R STORAGE: Samsung Evo 960 500GB, Crucial P1 M.2 NVME 1TB   PSU: Corsair CX550M CPU COOLER: Corsair H100x

LAPTOP

Apple Macbook Pro 13 M1 Pro

Heat the sticker up with a hairdryer or something, the glue comes off a lot more easily without leaving marks 

That's an F in the profile pic

On 10/15/2018 at 9:48 PM, Froody129 said:

Heat the sticker up with a hairdryer or something, the glue comes off a lot more easily without leaving marks 

On 10/16/2018 at 12:22 AM, PacketMan said:

It depends on what stickers do you want to get. Car stickers usually are awful and for cheap cars, some people tend to get stickers of the manufacturers they got stuff (Spoon, Sparco, Momo, Japan Racing...).

But it's up to you, I recommend to stick some small plastic to you stickers so you'll peel it off easily and avoid using your nails against the paint. A bit of hair dryer and soap.

Turns out my friends booked an unusual limo so I think I'm all sorted, Thanks though!

I suck a typing, preparw for typos.

Desktop

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x MOBO: MSI X570-A Pro RAM: 32 GB Corsair DDR4

GPUS: Gigabyte GTX 1660ti OC 6G  CASE: Corsair Carbide 100R STORAGE: Samsung Evo 960 500GB, Crucial P1 M.2 NVME 1TB   PSU: Corsair CX550M CPU COOLER: Corsair H100x

LAPTOP

Apple Macbook Pro 13 M1 Pro