Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

cant upload to floatplane

MaorV
 Share

why I can't upload videos to floatplane? just made my account (and its verified) do I need a subscription 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, MaorV said:

why I can't upload videos to floatplane? just made my account (and its verified) do I need a subscription 

Only approved creators can upload to floatplane. If you have a channel you want to be on floatplane, contact them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, timl132 said:

Only approved creators can upload to floatplane. If you have a channel you want to be on floatplane, contact them.

how do I do this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, MaorV said:

how do I do this?

Idk, find a contact email on the site or something. But I don't think they will agree unless you already have quite a big channel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, timl132 said:

Idk, find a contact email on the site or something. But I don't think they will agree unless you already have quite a big channel.

- run big oof.exe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Floatplane isn't like YouTube, you need a prominent following if you want to join it as a creator, afaik.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, OnyxArmos said:

What is Floatplane?

Floatplane is a site ran by Floatplane Media(subsidiary of Linus Media Group) where you can pay a monthly fee to get exclusive videos, early videos, and ad-free videos.

 

You can also download videos and watch them offline :D

 

 

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If my post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // PSU Tier List // Bugs and Issues // Join Floatplane! // Join the LTT Official Discord //

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

Floatplane isn't like YouTube, you need a prominent following if you want to join it as a creator, afaik.

As far as I'm aware, it's also invite-only.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If my post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // PSU Tier List // Bugs and Issues // Join Floatplane! // Join the LTT Official Discord //

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MaorV said:

how do I do this?

Are you willing to pay $200/mo for it? Floatplane is subscription based service meant for creators who don't want to be dependent on only Youtube. You need to have subscribers who are willing to pay for supporting you and your content. Otherwise you are the one ending up paying costs of them hosting your content. Its not charity and subscriptions will be only thing for bringing in money.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
On 10/13/2018 at 1:58 PM, LogicalDrm said:

Are you willing to pay $200/mo for it? Floatplane is subscription based service meant for creators who don't want to be dependent on only Youtube. You need to have subscribers who are willing to pay for supporting you and your content. Otherwise you are the one ending up paying costs of them hosting your content. Its not charity and subscriptions will be only thing for bringing in money.

also curious if it's its own hosting platform or are the videos redirects from youtube?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Vijuel said:

also curious if it's its own hosting platform or are the videos redirects from youtube?

It is its own hosting platform. As is evident by the fact the video quality is greater than Youtube.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB with Noctua Fans / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 11 Pro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Vijuel said:

also curious if it's its own hosting platform or are the videos redirects from youtube?

It's also opened to open beta. So any further questions about what is required from creator is better to be asked from Floatplane itself.

 

https://youtu.be/oOOOfZWXPu4

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×