CES 2014!

PillowSmoke

YOU GAVE IN TOO EASILY!

I'm waiting to see what Samsung and Sony come up with next, I need something with a little more functionality... Otherwise I'll just give in and grab a Pebble Steel...

Hey, the heart knows what the heart wants. ;)

Sony hinted at wearables, but more aimed towards the fitness area (or was that LG I can't remember from the press conferences). Hopefully Samsung doesn't cock up again and make it exclusive to their own line of Galaxy devices. Who knows though, the CES floor opens today so we should be getting a bunch of details really soon.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

What are you looking foward to see at CES 2014, this following week?

Too busy watching the NFL playoffs and the BCS Championship to care.  Seriously don't care much about tech after shopping for it for weeks before and after Xmas and after looking at video game sales all through the holidays.  Totally don't care about tech at all at this point and may care even less in the future as my son is getting out of gaming due to total video game addiction.  Also quite frankly for 2014 and into the future people around me are thinking about having less tech.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

2014 S class coupe

Corsair 650D, i5-4690K (Corsair h50 cooler), Asus ROG maximus VII Ranger, Asus GTX 980ti Strix, 16GB Corsair Vengeance pro series Red (2x8gb 2400mhz), Corsair HX850W, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sennheiser HD595 / Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm, Samsung 850 pro 128GB / WD black/blue/green, OCZ vertex 3 60gb . Corsair M40/Corsair k70.

Too busy watching the NFL playoffs and the BCS Championship to care.  Seriously don't care much about tech after shopping for it for weeks before and after Xmas and after looking at video game sales all through the holidays.  Totally don't care about tech at all at this point and may care even less in the future as my son is getting out of gaming due to total video game addiction.  Also quite frankly for 2014 and into the future people around me are thinking about having less tech.

I think you maybe on the wrong forum then ;)

Corsair 650D, i5-4690K (Corsair h50 cooler), Asus ROG maximus VII Ranger, Asus GTX 980ti Strix, 16GB Corsair Vengeance pro series Red (2x8gb 2400mhz), Corsair HX850W, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sennheiser HD595 / Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm, Samsung 850 pro 128GB / WD black/blue/green, OCZ vertex 3 60gb . Corsair M40/Corsair k70.

Hey, the heart knows what the heart wants. ;)

Sony hinted at wearables, but more aimed towards the fitness area (or was that LG I can't remember from the press conferences). Hopefully Samsung doesn't cock up again and make it exclusive to their own line of Galaxy devices. Who knows though, the CES floor opens today so we should be getting a bunch of details really soon.

I'm from Australia so I've given up trying to figure out when I should start hunting around for info :(

I think all the major brands are trying to break into the fitness/healthy living market, it's all I've been seeing on twitter.. Hopefully there is a bunch of products designed more towards us geeks!

MAXIMUS VII HERO | i7 4770K w/ H100i | 2x8GB 1600MHz | GALAX GTX 970 x2
250GB SSD boot | 250GB x2, 1TB SSD storage | Corsair 400C | Corsair RM550

NY resolution?

MAXIMUS VII HERO | i7 4770K w/ H100i | 2x8GB 1600MHz | GALAX GTX 970 x2
250GB SSD boot | 250GB x2, 1TB SSD storage | Corsair 400C | Corsair RM550

Every thing

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

If you would like a page whom actually post interesting stuff then Techradar.com is good :)

Anyway: I am myself looking forward to Maxwell, 250D (need something small to carry ;) ) and G-Sync on 4K monitors with IPS :)

I read from there occasionally. It's pretty good for the most part.

I'm also resisting the temptation to shamelessly plug my blog ...  ;)

Oh, and in answer to the OP, I was looking forward to the Tegra 5. They showed off the Tegra K1, which was neat.

Next thing I'm hyped for are steam machines and AMD's Mantle API.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

I am SSSUUUUUUUUUPER excited for some be quiet! coverage from Linus.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

I am really looking for anything Steam OS related.  These's bound to be several new "Steam Machines" unveiled and some demos too.  I just like how Steam OS seems to be pushing an entirely new form factor.  We saw slim mini ITX at computex maybe we will see Steam ITX at CES?

1 Timothy 1:15