Moved a PC now Bios/Post are really slow

Plumpo

Moved a completely functional machine about 300 feet in the office today. Once it got to its new home it started taking a solid 5-6 minutes to post. Once it would, another 3-4 minutes for windows to load. Then we're back in business and the machine operates like normal. I can get into BIOS and there is a 5-10 second delay from keystroke to reaction on screen. I opened a support ticket with AsRock, hopefully they can give me some insight past "RMA" it. 

System:

AsRock Z370 Extreme4 

8700k Noctua NH-U12 (Stock Speeds)

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 2666

GTX 1060 6GB

Samsung Evo 970 500GB

Corsair HX850i

Troubleshooting attempted: 

Pulled everything apart and put it back together

Cleared CMOS

Flashed Bios

Moved it back to the old location

Yelled at it. 

Well if you yelled it, you've done just about all you can do man. 

11 hours ago, Plumpo said:

I can get into BIOS and there is a 5-10 second delay from keystroke to reaction on screen.

this sounds like a peripheral problem. One of your ports whether its ps2 or usb is messing with the computer. 

CPU: 8600k @4.9  (1.39v) |  Cooler: NH-U14s | Mobo: Asus Strix z390i | Ram: Gskill DDR4 Trident Z 3600 8GB x 2 16-16-16-36

GPU: Gigabyte G1 1080 GTX | Case: Prodigy ITX | Fans: NH-A14, (exhaust) NH-A12, (intake) NH-A20 (intake)

Samsung EVO 1tb | Samsung EVO 512gb x2 | Intel ssd 128gb

PSU: Powerstation 500W

6 hours ago, Srnewbee said:

this sounds like a peripheral problem. One of your ports whether its ps2 or usb is messing with the computer. 

Removed everything except for power and a monitor and the slowdown continues. Thanks for the suggestion.

check the boot priority. I hope the first hard drive it tries to detect is the one with the OS.

CPU: 8600k @4.9  (1.39v) |  Cooler: NH-U14s | Mobo: Asus Strix z390i | Ram: Gskill DDR4 Trident Z 3600 8GB x 2 16-16-16-36

GPU: Gigabyte G1 1080 GTX | Case: Prodigy ITX | Fans: NH-A14, (exhaust) NH-A12, (intake) NH-A20 (intake)

Samsung EVO 1tb | Samsung EVO 512gb x2 | Intel ssd 128gb

PSU: Powerstation 500W

On 10/13/2018 at 7:31 AM, Srnewbee said:

check the boot priority. I hope the first hard drive it tries to detect is the one with the OS.

I pulled the 2nd Drive out and its still a turd. Something has to be messy with the mother board. Even moving around Bios is incredibly slow. User is back today so I have to just swap it out with another machine and do a tear down.