Motherboard compatability

check if it's in the compatibility list , thats what we do

No, 100 and 200 series motherboard chipsets are NOT compatible with 8000 or 9000 series chips.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, Lurick said:

No, 100 and 200 series motherboard chipsets are NOT compatible with 8000 or 9000 series chips.

Intel could pull a fast one and make the 9th gen compatible for some reason (extremely unlikely though)

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, fasauceome said:

Intel could pull a fast one and make the 9th gen compatible for some reason (extremely unlikely though)

Hell would freeze over, thaw out, freeze over again, and peace on earth would last for 1000 years before Intel went back on that after all the talk about how the 8000 series chips couldn't work on the 100 and 200 series boards due to power requirements and other changes.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

Hell would freeze over, thaw out, freeze over again, and peace on earth would last for 1000 years before Intel went back on that after all the talk about how the 8000 series chips couldn't work on the 100 and 200 series boards due to power requirements and other changes.

They did solder so they went back on soldering, they can go back on a lot to pretend to be more consumer friendly than AMD

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Intel will not allow the 9th gen chips to work on the z170 z270 boards more chance of seeing pigs flying