Wifi connexion problem since last android update

Pyrofunto

Hey guys, so, since last android update (now v7.0) my phone always says that I am connected but with no internet (with the exclamation mark on the Wi-Fi symbol). It does it with every Wi-Fi I tried so it's a problem with the phone. I have tried restarting, forgetting the Wi-Fi, restarting the settings... and I don't know what else to do. Do you guys have any idea on what is causing the problem?

28 minutes ago, IBM_THINKPAD_R51 said:

have you tried searching around on google? Anyway, whats the model of your phone exactly?

I tris but couldn't find anything that matched my case, but even it didn't work. I have got a Samsung J7

3 minutes ago, Pyrofunto said:

I tris but couldn't find anything that matched my case, but even it didn't work. I have got a Samsung J7

Try some of the steps here:  

https://thedroidguy.com/2018/09/how-to-fix-a-galaxy-j7-wifi-not-connecting-issue-troubleshooting-guide-1083688

let me know if it doesnt work, it worked for a friend of mine so it should work for you too.

10 hours ago, IBM_THINKPAD_R51 said:

Try some of the steps here:  

https://thedroidguy.com/2018/09/how-to-fix-a-galaxy-j7-wifi-not-connecting-issue-troubleshooting-guide-1083688

let me know if it doesnt work, it worked for a friend of mine so it should work for you too.

Ok so I tried every step except changing to a static ip because I don't know what to put. And it still doesn't work... any other ideas guys?

6 hours ago, Pyrofunto said:

Ok so I tried every step except changing to a static ip because I don't know what to put. And it still doesn't work... any other ideas guys?

ive, looked around, and i am finding that people are only getting it to work by factory resetting their entire phone, unless you want to put a static IP which should work, you will have to try that.

Just tried activating the static IP, didn't work either. So this week I will try to get it to the manufacturer and see if they can do something. Otherwise I will have to factory reset it.
Thanks for the help anyway :)