Steam Games not working with XNA

So i just built a new computer and when i downloaded my steam games i found some wont load. After a lot of research and troubleshooting i haven't been able to fix it. I know the link between the games that wont launch is XNA, but i dont know why. I have the latest versions of Direct X, C++, XNA and all of that. Im running windows 10 64 bit (although it is unactivated). I have a C and a D drive, if that some how has anything to do with it. When ever i open a game directly from the folder it does nothing with the exception of two games, TF2 and Duck game. Duck game writes down a crash log (the other games dont) and TF2 gives an error message (again, other games dont, ill put both of them down below). I have been trying for a long time to get this working and have tried a lot of stuff, i would really appreciate some help, Thank you.

Some games that dont work : Duck game, TF2, Stardew Valley, Terraria, Castle Miner Z, Blood and Bacon

Some games that do work : Garrys Mod, Mafia 3, Just cause 3, Stick fight

TF2 Error:

TF2 error message : hl2.exe - Bad Image

Duck Game Crash log:
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3dx9_42.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error Status 0xc000012f

Duck game Crash report : 
System.IO.FileLoadException: A procedure imported by 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.dll' could not be loaded.
File name: 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.dll'
   at DuckGame.MonoMain..ctor()
   at DuckGame.Main..ctor() in E:\gamedev\DuckGame_Steam\duckgame\DuckGame\src\Main.cs:line 411
   at DuckGame.Program.DoMain(String[] args) in E:\gamedev\DuckGame_Steam\duckgame\DuckGame\src\Program.cs:line 120
   at DuckGame.Program.Main(String[] args) in E:\gamedev\DuckGame_Steam\duckgame\DuckGame\src\Program.cs:line 36

Date: 8/20/2018
Version: 1.0.6451.16789
Platform: Windows 8
Online: FALSE
Editor: False
Time Played: 11:49:35
Special Code:  
Code: 0
FIELD FAILED
FIELD FAILED
Fullscreen: False
Device: False
FIELD FAILED
Mods: 0 (0 enabled)
Command Line: 

Failed to write exception to log.

Team Fortress 2 requires a shortcut with launch options to launch outside of Steam: "[directory folder]/hl2.exe -game tf", otherwise, hl2.exe attempts to start Half-Life 2 by default but crashes as it lacks the files actually necessary to launch it in Half-Life 2 mode.

Duck Game is crashing because it can't properly locate the DLL required to launch it; try installing the 32-bit version of the DirectX DLL package and see if that solves anything.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Thanks for the reply, but i still need a bit of help. I get what you're asking for duck game, but i'm running DirectX 12 and i'm not sure how i should go about getting a 32 bit version of direct x. Do i download the DLLs off of a website (and if i should a link would be appreciated because i don't really know any trusted websites for that) or do i download a 32 bit version of DirectX 11?

And for TF2, im not really sure what you mean. Are you wanting me to go to the Directory folder (which i don't know how to get to) and run /hl2.exe -game tf or add it in somewhere?

Thanks