This is my second pc build. I already purchased the motherboard - z87n-wifi, ram - corsair vengeance 4gb single module, psu - silverstone st45sf, and my case Lian li pc-09 (modded, cannot fit ATX PSU anymore) I am having problem with my budget. I am looking to get i5-4670k but without a graphics card, if I will get the i3-4130 I could get a graphics card like GTX 650 which do you prefer? If I get the i5 I can overclock my pc but which cooler do you prefer? many said I should get a water cool, this is my first time please help me.  :)

PROJECT GAMAY

I would get the i5, then get a graphics card later on.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I would get the i5, then get a graphics card later on.

thanks for the reply!

PROJECT GAMAY

I would get the i3 and wait until you can get a faster graphics card. i have the same motherboard and the same cpu and the 650 would just bottleneck any i5.
get the fastest radeon card you can get for your money and buy an i3. 

wow... pretty empty here...

I would get the i3 and wait until you can get a faster graphics card. i have the same motherboard and the same cpu and the 650 would just bottleneck any i5.

get the fastest radeon card you can get for your money and buy an i3. 

noted. thanks!

PROJECT GAMAY

Do you have a link for the case?

I would get the i5. As @Ryan Leech said, it's easier to add a gpu afterwards. An i5 system is going to last longer than an i3 and most do not upgrade just a cpu.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

You could get a 8320?But then you would have to get a GPU.

He already has the motherboard.

@ordz Is it too late to return what you have?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the reply guys! got the i5-4670k already...

PROJECT GAMAY