If Nintendo offered a Switch with internal storage greater than 32Gb would you upgrade?

Would you upgrade for storage size alone or for other internal/ equipment upgrades such as a new Tegra chip, a 4k enabled dock or ultrawide support?

well, those last two things won't happen....unless they put it in the dock itself.

As for the main question, I'd only buy it if it had some special design like the various 3DS' I own. Other than that...storage isn't too big of an issue for me.

Since I have a 256GB micro sd card in there I would have to say no.  Now if those other two things happened against all odds then I would seriously consider it.

I would never upgrade for just storage size. Personally, I don't mind sticking to just a high speed micro SD with how cheap they are these days. Now, if the dock was 4k compatible and the console could actually handle 4k 30fps with minimum frame drops I would happily upgrade. Not to mention, Fortnite on switch running through my dock at 1080p manages to be near unplayable with its insistent frame dips. Its tolerable in handheld. Honestly though, I just wish the current switch CPU was not underclocked. I guess maybe the small fan couldn't handle it though if it was fully clocked or overclocked.

On 10/2/2018 at 4:09 PM, Wargreymon15 said:

Would you upgrade for storage size alone or for other internal/ equipment upgrades such as a new Tegra chip, a 4k enabled dock or ultrawide support?

You can easily replace it if it would be available as the Storage is socketed inside the device.

You "just" need to void the Warranty and open it.

So there isn't really a need to buy a new one when you could (in theory) just upgrade it. 

On 10/2/2018 at 5:10 PM, LordOTaco said:

Since I have a 256GB micro sd card in there I would have to say no.  Now if those other two things happened against all odds then I would seriously consider it.

Well, the internal eMMC Storage thing is for whatever reason a good amount faster than the µSD Card...

Best thing would be either an mSATA or an m.2 Slot...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"