Floatplane Site Issue

YubinTheBunny
Go to solution Solved by YubinTheBunny,
2 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

have you tried the support wizard? (see first post)

I've sent the support an email and hopefully someone will get to it soon. Thanks for the link.

1 hour ago, colonel_mortis said:

Try logging out and back in on floatplane.com, and/or going into your account settings and clicking the refresh button on the ltt forum line under connected accounts. Some existing connections were broken, but they should be fixed by resyncing the connection.

I tried and it still doesn't work so I'm assuming it's an issue beyond what I can do. So hopefully the floatplane guys will help me sort it out.

So I don't know where to post to get support for this so I'll post it here and hope someone from the floatplane staff will see this but I paid for floatplane and can access it fine on the LMG forums, but for some reason on the official site it says that I'm not subscribed. I'm assuming it's some kind of bug in the backend. It's not a major issue as I can still see the content I paid for, but It's just nicer to use the site.

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master

Try logging out and back in on floatplane.com, and/or going into your account settings and clicking the refresh button on the ltt forum line under connected accounts. Some existing connections were broken, but they should be fixed by resyncing the connection.

HTTP/2 203

2 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

have you tried the support wizard? (see first post)

I've sent the support an email and hopefully someone will get to it soon. Thanks for the link.

1 hour ago, colonel_mortis said:

I tried and it still doesn't work so I'm assuming it's an issue beyond what I can do. So hopefully the floatplane guys will help me sort it out.

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master