Using a Smartwatch as a Bluetooth hub

I was wondering if it would be possible to build an app for wear os that would receive a bluetooth audio stream from the phone it is connected to so that I could connect earbuds to my Ticwatch Pro and listen to music through my watch and still watch videos on my phone, not at the same time or anything. I don't see the point of being able to listen to music on a smartwatch when the earbuds you would likely listen to them on are the ones you like to use with your smartphone. I recognize that some headphones have the ability to connect to two devices at once but that is not a very common feature.

Unfortunately, bluetooth bandwidth is extremely limited and it's unlikely to work unless you noticeably decrease sound quality.

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

9 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

What would be the point of such an app, if you need the phone anyway?

I was thinking that I could leave my earbuds connected to the watch and if I wanted to watch YouTube I wouldn't have to disconnect from the watch and connect to my phone.

28 minutes ago, ArcSmith said:

I was thinking that I could leave my earbuds connected to the watch and if I wanted to watch YouTube I wouldn't have to disconnect from the watch and connect to my phone.

Hm, I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand the point behind that. :S
Couldn't you just leave your earbuds connected to your phone and then simply turn them off or on, depending on whether you want to listen over your earbuds or the build in phone speakers?