Finally got my $1 mousepad

Trail Mixorz

i buy it for 99 cents

CA-RIP, Cz up hoes down, bang these hoes out with my rounds.

cloth pads are bad for laser mice

but i think they feel the best, and for 99 cents you can't beat it. What do you mean by bad for? Like tracking or actually not good for the mouse internals

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

where did you buy that

Artscow

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

but i think they feel the best, and for 99 cents you can't beat it. What do you mean by bad for? Like tracking or actually not good for the mouse internals

idk ive never used a laser mouse, thats what everyone says that hard pads are best for laser

>That mouse

>cs mousepad

you don't actually play CS do you?

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

>That mouse

>cs mousepad

you don't actually play CS do you?

Yes as a matter of fact I do. I love the shape of the naga, but i never use the side buttons. The shape is perfect for my hand. What's wrong with it for counter strike?

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Yes as a matter of fact I do. I love the shape of the naga, but i never use the side buttons. The shape is perfect for my hand. What's wrong with it for counter strike?

It looks fat as fuck to be used for cs

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

It looks fat as fuck to be used for cs

it's a tad taller than a deathadder, but it is actually smaller in person than if you look at it in pictures