fast sync option not found

Hi guy i got a gaming laptop with a gtx 1050 but when i want to enable fast sync in the nvidia control panel is not there no option of it (just on or off or use in applicaiton ).

I already have the lastest driver downloaded 

i didnt enable SLI or 3d surrond thing 

how someone can help me out

Don't know if it has something to do your laptop or the GTX 1050 not supported for fast sync, but it is an NVidia technology.  Did you open the NVidia Control Panel and scroll down all the way in the Manage 3D Settings "I would like to use the following 3D settings:" window to find Vertical sync?

Mine gives me these options (I have a GTX 1080 Ti):

Off

On

Adaptive

Adaptive (half refresh rate)

Fast

If you see these options but there is no Fast option I would assume that your version of a GTX 1050 can't use it.  You might do a Google search about it, should you not have it listed.

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:04 AM, Mustangace said:

Don't know if it has something to do your laptop or the GTX 1050 not supported for fast sync, but it is an NVidia technology.  Did you open the NVidia Control Panel and scroll down all the way in the Manage 3D Settings "I would like to use the following 3D settings:" window to find Vertical sync?

Mine gives me these options (I have a GTX 1080 Ti):

Off

On

Adaptive

Adaptive (half refresh rate)

Fast

If you see these options but there is no Fast option I would assume that your version of a GTX 1050 can't use it.  You might do a Google search about it, should you not have it listed.

yes i search at nvidia control panel no option for fast.I have a gtx 1080ti on my desktop too that have fast sync.So maybe after all is my gpu not supported sad

2 hours ago, Jun Wei Goh said:

yes i search at nvidia control panel no option for fast.I have a gtx 1080ti on my desktop too that have fast sync.So maybe after all is my gpu not supported sad

Maybe because Intel HD handle all the monitor syncing instead of nvidia discrete graphic.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:47 PM, xAcid9 said:

Maybe because Intel HD handle all the monitor syncing instead of nvidia discrete graphic.

contacted my manufatorer yes because the laptop is using switchable gpu this option (and other option like g-sync) is not avaliable and cannot be change since this is the motherboard hardware structure oh well thx for the help