2080 Overclock Snapshots

reptileexperts

Interested in what people are getting. 

Model: 2080 Founders

Make: Nvidia 

Base OC: 1850, 14000

Stable OC: +170 Core, +1020 Memory, Power @ 124%, Voltage slider 100 

This was done manually by trial and error. Using scanner software it alerted me that my stable was 132 on Core. With boost right now my core reaches 2150 stable, with memory holding at 15020

SLI 1070 Setup for sale!!!

Or he simply knows how to save up his Money for the stuff, that's important for him ^^

Is that yours?

I would be MUCH more interested in Undervolting (since i have the 1080, in comparison). strangely, i find OC pretty much entirely uninteresting xD It only destroys the efficiency.

Could you:

1. let your Memory OC stable as it is

2. test which Clock speed runs (Firestrike-)stable if you Undervolt it down to 0.800v using the Curve Editor?

3. How much Power (not Percentage, the actual Watt amount. HWiNFO64 can read that) does that draw under full Load, for example a stable superposition Benchmark loop (or Valley), compared to un-touched stock settings?

(4. How are Temperature AND Fan speed rpm during the 0.8v UV Profile, and how much @ stock?)

I would really HIGHLY appreciate that 

Spoiler

Same info, at least 2+3 from my 1080 MSI Gaming X:

Stock:

1.043v (sometimes 1.031v), 1961 Mhz Clock, 5000 Mhz memory.

215-220w Power consumption

UV:

0.800v, 1823 Mhz Clock, 5500 Mhz Memory OC

130-140w Power Consumption.

(Max 5-6%~ lower Performance compared to Stock, Temperatures are easy 10°C lower. Like, 65°C instead 75°C. Fan speed droped a noticeable amount)

11 minutes ago, Darkseth said:

Or he simply knows how to save up his Money for the stuff, that's important for him ^^

Is that yours?

I would be MUCH more interested in Undervolting (since i have the 1080, in comparison). strangely, i find OC pretty much entirely uninteresting xD It only destroys the efficiency.

Could you:

1. let your Memory OC stable as it is

2. test which Clock speed runs (Firestrike-)stable if you Undervolt it down to 0.800v using the Curve Editor?

3. How much Power (not Percentage, the actual Watt amount. HWiNFO64 can read that) does that draw under full Load, for example a stable superposition Benchmark loop (or Valley), compared to un-touched stock settings?

(4. How are Temperature AND Fan speed rpm during the 0.8v UV Profile, and how much @ stock?)

I would really HIGHLY appreciate that 

Reveal hidden contents

Same info, at least 2+3 from my 1080 MSI Gaming X:

Stock:

1.043v (sometimes 1.031v), 1961 Mhz Clock, 5000 Mhz memory.

215-220w Power consumption

UV:

0.800v, 1823 Mhz Clock, 5500 Mhz Memory OC

130-140w Power Consumption.

(Max 5-6%~ lower Performance compared to Stock, Temperatures are easy 10°C lower. Like, 65°C instead 75°C. Fan speed droped a noticeable amount)

Sure. Once I get some spare time later this week. May have a little bit this evening I can attempt. I saw reddit threads on folks getting higher boosts at lower voltages by altering the curves so it was on the radar. 

48 minutes ago, WhyThereIsAPieOverHead said:

You are very rich or lucky to have 2080

Or an adult with a full time career. I also parted out my 1070 SLI to generate funds to grab a second later on if I feel it’s needed. Anyone can afford anything if they want it bad enough. Savings, working extra hours, side hustle, etc. same logic I give folks who say they can’t travel due to cost. 

58 minutes ago, Ebony Falcon said:

WHATS UR AVERAGE BOOST CLOCK I ASSUME 2150 IS PEAK 

2050 seems to be the average with 2150 yes peaking. 

So memory overclock can hit +1750 with no artifacting... at all... core still maxes at +170