What motherboard should i get???

Hi. I am going to build a new gaming pc. I will be using the i7 8700k. and i plan on overclocking it. Btw if it helps these are my PC current specs

i7 8700k

Corsair H100i Pro RGB

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200Mhz

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD

1TB WD HDD.

EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 

Cooler Master Lite 5 rgb

Tks

if you're fine with a more expensive mobo i would go with the MSI gaming pro carbon. lots of rgb headers, xmp, solid overclocks and some rgb lighting on the board itself. but know it will be kinda expensive.

and becouse i own the case you have i just want to say that without a controller you'll not be able to adress the fans individually with Mystic.

I like to use ASUS boards, never had any issues with them. :) 

Asus Z370 MAXIMUS X HERO is really nice mobo, but quite expensive.

PC Specs: Intel Core i7-8700k - Asus ROG Z370 MAXIMUS X HERO - 2x8gb Kingston Predator DDR4 3200MHz - MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti gaming X Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - Samsung 850 PRO 256gb - Samsung 850 EVO 500gb - Seagate Barracuda 2tb - Fractal Design Meshify C - Asus PCE-AC56 - Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 CM 700W.

Peripherals: Corsair K70 LUX - Steelseries Rival 310 - Dell S2417DG - Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro - Audioengine D1.

6 minutes ago, partymarty said:

ASUS motherboards are really good. but i wouldn't spend that much on only a mobo. you could also look into ASrock motherboards since they are a subsidiary from asus

On 9/24/2018 at 4:45 AM, LukeSavenije said:

if you're fine with a more expensive mobo i would go with the MSI gaming pro carbon. lots of rgb headers, xmp, solid overclocks and some rgb lighting on the board itself. but know it will be kinda expensive.

and becouse i own the case you have i just want to say that without a controller you'll not be able to adress the fans individually with Mystic.

what do you mean cus i lost the controller. And what do you mean by adressing the fans individually with mystic

On 9/24/2018 at 4:46 AM, partymarty said:

Ya I was thinking about that or the Asus Z370 MAXIMUS X CODE. Dont know which is better...

11 minutes ago, Sadio Nani said:

what do you mean cus i lost the controller. And what do you mean by adressing the fans individually with mystic

that when you use the splitter in the box that a sync software like mystic or aura, all 3 fans will show the same color

On 9/24/2018 at 9:46 AM, LukeSavenije said:

that when you use the splitter in the box that a sync software like mystic or aura, all 3 fans will show the same color

Ok tks or should i get a ASUS PRIME Z370-A or ASUS PRIME Z370-P? Dunno which is better

taichi or gaming 7, as I've told you in the past.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Asus Prime Z370-A

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

3 hours ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

taichi or gaming 7, as I've told you in the past.

But I want a good motherboard for overclocking n gaming

3 hours ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

isnt 9th gen coming soon? may be another disappointment though

But the prices will be cheaper

1 minute ago, Sadio Nani said:

But I want a good motherboard for overclocking n gaming

your reply makes it sound like you think they're crap. they have very good vrms for better overclocking. motherboards don't matter for gaming, you can use a cheap H310 board and it'll perform exactly the same as the most expensive Z370 board if the other parts are the same.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

ok now idk what to get. asus rog srtix z370-e or aorus 7? can recommend 1 to me?

1 hour ago, Sadio Nani said:

ok now idk what to get. asus rog srtix z370-e or aorus 7? can recommend 1 to me?

aorus 7 is much better.

56 minutes ago, Sadio Nani said:

ok tks

Wait taichi or aorus which 1?

same as earlier.

7 hours ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

same as earlier.

What do you mean?

1 hour ago, Sadio Nani said:

What do you mean?

the gaming 7.

3 hours ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

the gaming 7.

Ok wair should i get the 8086k instead of i7 8700k

1 minute ago, Sadio Nani said:

Ok wair should i get the 8086k instead of i7 8700k

it's only a small clock speed bump, so no.

15 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

it's only a small clock speed bump, so no.

U mean like the overclocking is worst but no overclocking is better

2 minutes ago, Sadio Nani said:

U mean like the overclocking is worst but no overclocking is better

the 8086k has a small clock speed bump in stock speeds over the 8700k, it's not worth the extra since you're gonna overclock anyway.