Collision Detection

prolemur

normal turing is not object oriented, and that wouldn't solve the problem anyway

the point of the thread is to come up with an algorithm that can detect shot-hits, thing that can be worked out either with the method that the OP used in his last version of the code, or with the method i proposed a couple posts ago

Of course it doesn't solve the problem. It does however improve readability, eloquence and potentially performance. Moreover a dialect was not specified only implied by assumption (I dislike assumption when constructing software in the real world).

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Of course it doesn't solve the problem. It does however improve readability, eloquence and potentially performance. Moreover a dialect was not specified only implied by assumption (I dislike assumption when constructing software in the real world).

for the time being those are not much of an importance to me. I am just trying to make a solid game that works all the time, the way I want too. Those would be improvements I could add in later in a different language such as c++.