50 $ computer chair?

GamerGuy

Hi, I need a new pc chair for about 50 bucks, any suggestions? :-)

hi

Any office chair should be good.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

IKEA

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30212487/ 60$, not sure how good it is though

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

seems like someone thinks you are going to have to do some modding to get a chair that is $50.

I tend to abuse computers chairs and break them but I also tend to think that any chair that is under $100 will last the same amount of time/abuse i give any other under $100 chair so i tend to cheap out and buy ones i expect to trash in a year or less. I say this as I'm still using a $20 broken  chair from 3 years ago...  What I'm getting at here is any cheap chair will be a cheap chair i would not suggest any over another just go to a store and try some in that price range and see what you like.

I should just make one and be done with it as if i make my own chair and break it i will just fix it and i know the problems from the last chairs i have had so i know what not to do lol.

I would spend a little more on a computer chair. I have a $80 one since there is a lot of padding on the chair. It is good for using for extended periods of time

Go to staples (assuming you live in the us) and walk around sit in them and pick ur favorite in your price range. With chairs everyone has a different opinion so me telling you my favorite 60 dollar chair could be totally different then urs being I'm a 4 foot 10 fourteen year old