Intel Diagnostic Tool Fail Test

siggames
I have a dell inspiron 3420 laptop, the micro is an Intel Core i3 2328m, 4gb ddr3 1333 mhz,
500gb disk, intel hd 3000 graphics integrated, windows 7 professional 64bit sp1,
 the laptop works all good with games, google earth, with most stress tests such as aida64, 
gpu geeks, userbeckmarh, jar software test stress, no blue screenshot so far, the disk is 
in perfect condition, no freezing I only have it in the intel diagnostic tool, at the time of 
making the tests fail in the intel prime number test, the screen freezes and the video driver stops 
responding for a few minutes and I just have to cancel the test, because this happens, this is the 
first time this has happened to me, I have tried games like the sims 2, stronghold legends, tomb raider 
legend, anniversary, the vampires masquerade bloodline, etc ... all working without any problem, 
what will be this problem?

The temps of the cpu are ok, it does not exceed 65 º C when reaching 100% load,
the maximum that was at 68 ºC with the Oblivion.

if it does not effect you in any way and you are having no problems elsewhere then it might just be a bug in the Intel diagnostic tool. i know some of the microcode updates are breaking some(very few) old programs.

Spoiler

CPU: 5800x

GPU: 1070ti

HDD: Seagate 3TB
SSD: 1TB WD NVME

RAM: 32GB ddr4 3200

HEADPHONES: DT990 pro 250ohm limited edition black

MONITER: BenQ xl2536

CASE: s340 elite hyperbeast

KEYBOARD: nk87- zilent switches

MOUSE: G403 Hero

This is a problem of the Intel program not of my laptop, since I updated all the controllers and I still have the same problem, uninstalling and reinstalling is not the solution, it must be a compatibility problem with old processors or something like that, because I have a desktop PC that passes me the test but it is 4th generation and this is a problem with 2da generation, because of the problem, he saw me with the same problem that he always heard me communicating with dell, everything and a whole story, as well We do not support old processors.